• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ Rutgers — 6pm on BTN

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baker is good.

We also carry so many balls. Even ones that don’t get called that should be. It’s not just Nebraska, a lot of shit doesn’t get called anywhere even in the NBA but I feel like we can get for more than we do

Yea carries used to be called when I was a kid.

They let ‘em all dribble like they’re playing street ball now.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really REALLY hope this doesn’t go down to the wire.

Sanders is so quick and clutch that he’ll find a way to beat us in the final seconds.

We need to keep this thing a 3 possession or more game. Probably should take Jordy out of there since it seems that any time the ball ends up in his hands bad terrible horrible things happen.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we win this game I will be amazed. Playing so dumb right now strategically

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here come the road calls. Gotta battle through it.

Man.....obvious goal tend and now they call a tie up when we clearly had a timeout called before any Rutgers player got a hand on the ball.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had to have it and the guys pulled through.

Glynn Fucking Watson took Sanders to school at the most important time in the game.

HUSKERRRRRSSSSSSSS

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was ugly and they are way better than that performance tonight. Chalk it up to a conference road game. A win is a win.

But they need to take Iowa to the woodshed at home on Saturday

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was ugly and they are way better than that performance tonight. Chalk it up to a conference road game. A win is a win.

But they need to take Iowa to the woodshed at home on Saturday

We were 3 point dogs coming in. I don’t think anyone expected a pretty win with the way Rutgers plays Defense.

We should be 10 point favorites at home vs. Iowa.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were 3 point dogs coming in. I don’t think anyone expected a pretty win with the way Rutgers plays Defense.

We should be 10 point favorites at home vs. Iowa.

At home. Against an inferior opponent

Statement game

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead horse time

Tim's insistence on playing Jody has surpassed annoying. He was inserted right after the 10-0 run and instantly killed all the momentum. Rutgers 6'8 back up center (who averages 3.2 ppg) scored 4 points over the next 2 mins on him. Rebounds flying through his hands and off his head. The definition of an offensive liability. I don't care how tall he is if he's the 4th best 5, he should be playing the 4th most minutes. Which is 0.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dead horse time

Tim's insistence on playing Jody has surpassed annoying. He was inserted right after the 10-0 run and instantly killed all the momentum. Rutgers 6'8 back up center (who averages 3.2 ppg) scored 4 points over the next 2 mins on him. Rebounds flying through his hands and off his head. The definition of an offensive liability. I don't care how tall he is if he's the 4th best 5, he should be playing the 4th most minutes. Which is 0.

Agreed.

He’s good for standing there clogging up easy passing lanes on Defense. He’s also good at getting out and grabbing inbounds passes from under the basket.

After that though, I’d say his next biggest skill set is getting his jersey on right-side out and making sure his pants aren’t on backwards.

With that said, his minutes have diminished by a lot. Also, Jordy was better last year than he is this year.....which tells me most of this is a mental thing. Any time the ball gets in his hands he appears to feel an enormous amount of pressure to prove his worth Offensively......which leads to nerves and ultimately to horrid results. Tonight I watched him nearly airball a shot left of the rim and he released the ball 5 inches away from the basket.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the high lights. This team plays hard and is talented. Palmer Copeland Roby and Watson need to be on the court at all times. I am going to the Iowa game I cant wait first Nebraska round ball game under Miles and first game in like 17 years, I am going with 4 buddies from Hike school. Gunna be good,

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea we just gotta get Roby schooled up on how to not leave his feet every time the ball is entered on the post.

He’s young and athletic and wants to block everything and he gets into foul trouble almost every single game. He’s extremely important to us with Jordy playing as poorly as he is. Tanner also took a quick step backward after that hot start he had.