• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nebraska offers Boise a Two for one deal

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone else see that Boise St just signed a deal with the BCS powerhouse Washington St for the 2016-2017 seasons?

It is good to see that they aren't afraid to play with the big dogs of the BCS.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did anyone else see that Boise St just signed a deal with the BCS powerhouse Washington St for the 2016-2017 seasons?

It is good to see that they aren't afraid to play with the big dogs of the BCS.

Do they still have any slots open to play Nebraska in those years?

If they don't take up Osborne's offer, I don't know how anyone can take them seriously for the national title game in the future.

It's too bad because I like their brand of football, and playing them would be awesome.

SHADYBILLY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Boise sucks there really as bad as Colorado. I would like to see them join the big 12 and watch the finish dead last every year!!!!

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do they still have any slots open to play Nebraska in those years?

If they don't take up Osborne's offer, I don't know how anyone can take them seriously for the national title game in the future.

It's too bad because I like their brand of football, and playing them would be awesome.

For 2016 and 2017, Washington St is the only teams they have on their schedule. For 2014 and 2015, BYU is the only team on their schedule.

So even though they have room for Nebraska they apparently don't have room in their personal schedule to, at the very least, send an email response to Nebraska.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I could also remind you about how WE did against Ia. St. this year. That is one that truely should not have happened like it did. I give Ia St credit cause even though we gave them every chance to have a really big score on us (which we know they were not able to) they did just enough to win and thats what matters. I do not think Boise St. could have played the season we did and gone undefeated.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Boise Not talking with TO to me says they are very worried that they think they would lose to us. I think our D would have beat them up this year and if the O played like it did against AZ we would have beat them by 25 otherwise I think it would have been a close win for us. Another one that the D really won for us.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Uh, yeah Ex you "MIGHT" be right that it was Bama and Utah and not Bama and Boise St.

Might????????

WOW!!!!!!!

I COMPLETELY AGREE 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Boise Not talking with TO to me says they are very worried that they think they would lose to us. I think our D would have beat them up this year and if the O played like it did against AZ we would have beat them by 25 otherwise I think it would have been a close win for us. Another one that the D really won for us.

I think Boise St. was quite a bit better than Arizona. I'm not sure we would have beaten Boise this past year.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Look guys I am on Fentanyl patches and Oyxcodone for pain due to a kid running a stop sign. I am fused in 7 levels of my spine so if you want me to just be a jerk with you about things I will. If you want to treat this like a convo that is what I would rather.

I do not think Boise could handle Texas last year and we took them to the very last second and it was almost totally on what K State and a couple other teams fans discounted about us and that was our D. With the way our D played if the O would have scored 2 TD's and gotten some decent time off the clock we win more.
I do not think Boise could beat us cause we plugged up the run and as the season went on the guys in the backfield were really getting to be ball hawks and against Boise in a Bowl game last year I think they would have been throwing a lot of INT's and that Suh Crick and company would have had their QB running for his life, ask Colt.

All I want to see is the School that Shot their mouth off and said we will play anyone anywhere DO just that. I have no respect for a school or person that does not want to PROVE they belong by playing and competing against the best. Tell me that you respect Boise's schedule and do it with a straight face. They played Oregon at home and then who else did they play all season, no on. Oregon was not a strong team and Boise barley beat them and I think we would have won the Pac 10 last year and D is the reason. If I remember right V Tech was to have a game with Boise this coming season and have now backed out. So Who with any kind of decent history of being good on a national level have they beat. They can change that and talk the talk and make challenges and when they get takers do nothing which in athletics means you are a coward. They want most of us to respect them as a team they need to schedule and play at least 3 top 15 teams fairly close together to show they can compete week in and week out against good teams. Not do the beat a weaker Oregon team at home and do it last second and then play their week schedule and not win by 70 pts against their conf to show. If Boise played us right now 10 times I think we win 8 out of 10. And that is with last seasons team. If it was the way we played during the we win totally on D. If it was like we played AZ in the bowl game then it would be a good balance with D and O. I say that last year if we played Boise D changes the way they have to play the game and they would not dictate the game with their offense we would dictate it with our D. The only game that we lost and were beat up on by another teams offense last year was T Tech. V Tech was ours and we had a brain fart at the end of the game. The team learned to play the whole game there and the back field learned they needed to improve all season and they did. D won it for us most games and changed games for us this last year. With Boise barely beating Oregon and playing the way they did all season against a weak conf. they should be ranked at best just a spot below us. All they have to do is play against known good schools in their OOC and win then they get the cred they right now think they have earned. Do it during the season when the game counts for the NC talk and play the level of teams we did and do and win then come talk cause I do not think they win the North and they wouldn't have won the south for the B12. I will say I think they fit in the top 7 in the Big 12.