• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ Michigan State -- Game 6

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Oh. You finally figured it out.

How many times did peeps have to tell you that, dipshit.

10?

Oh boy, you're butthurt aren't you because I stated the truth about you to a couple of outside posters?! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BzKDJ_8IIAAb6Ql.jpg

Just..

Forever nightmares.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, you're butthurt aren't you because I stated the truth about you to a couple of outside posters?

They were sent packing like they should have been. It's no wonder you encourage them to be here because you are a Nebraska Forum troll yourself.

You're right up there with shadybilly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would likely have been a W if he holds onto that ball, but I don't know if I feel good about the win.

Nebraska played like shit up-front and got out-coached again.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They were sent packing like they should have been. It's no wonder you encourage them to be here because you are a Nebraska Forum troll yourself.

You're right up there with shadybilly.

No I've been a Husker fan since about 1968 and will continue to be one until the day I croak.

I only encouraged a couple of them to stay here because it bothered you.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they learn how to protect ball, game has different outcome, regardless of the lack of coaching. Players have some part in this as well, not gona win these games with 4 turnovers. I think the biggest mistake was first possession off the INT, you need to fucking score on those gifts. You are in 4 down territory, why do you punt there, what was net gain, 15'ish yards? same goes for second possession, get a score, fuck the field position battle

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just suck it up guy. Don't be a puss. There's a lot of game left.

That was pretty cool too.

You guys are ridiculous. It's a 2 score game. There's more than a half left. You have a good team. They're going to have to use Abdullah as more of a decoy for play action and crap like that, though. That's worked a couple of times.

Seriously ? I was out on the main board and nobody was talking about the game in that thread. I ain't here to rip on anyone.

FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE PUSSY

Chill. Not trolling, just had to get that off my chest. This game isn't over... relax Huskers.

1 day ban from what? And for what?

LOL. I still have no idea how Bo Pelini keeps his job, or how SOME NU fans defended him last year or even now.......I can't recall ONE signature win he has as the Huskers HC.......

And just like that 3 and out. Wow.

Not over yet. It's only a 3 score game.

Close game...

I know right! MSU must have an amazing defense.

Like your team got it's ass kicked :noidea:

:suds:

Our visiting trolls. I think I got most of them. BTW, If WhiteMamba did not make his thread, none of the visiting trolls would have appeared. Three of these posters I have never ever seen before, Wazman, Arizona, and Chrisper

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our visiting trolls. I think I got most of them. BTW, If WhiteMamba did not make his thread, none of the visiting trolls would have appeared. Three of these posters I have never ever seen before, Wazman, Arizona, and Chrisper

I agree 100%

He's a Mod that encouraged team forum trolling. One of the biggest nono's on SportsHoopla. That has been a sacred rule since it's inception. :L

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This right here ended up being one of the things that hurt us most

I agree he's probably the best athlete Nebraska has at TE. However there are others that Beck can rumble down the center of the field.

Beck doesn't use the TE for some reason. It's been one of the most integral parts of CFB since I was a kid.

I can remember Nebraska being burned by the tight end since back in the Oklahoma days. Osborne used to burn opponents with the tight end. Nebraska's been burned by the tight end since they've been in the Big 10 numerous times.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did WM do?

He created a thread on the general board with the SOLE intent of linking to this thread. Got everybody over there worked up into a lather and fed the fire.

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...eltdown-occurring-SportsHoopla-right-now.html

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba's had a hard-on for Nebraska for a while now. I've gotten PM's from him in a threatening manner for being even slightly critical of Oregon.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of whining in WhiteMamba's thread from the wannabe trolls and the trolls was pretty entertaining.

I pointed out they never complained about the Nebraska game threads in the two seasons I have been here. None of them complained over the previous five weeks when Nebraska was winning. But on October 4, 2014, they felt entitled.

I was out there taking one for the team and calling them babies. Of course, they called me other things, and it was all in good fun.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What happened to Cross? Or did Beck forget about him being on our team?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the deal in a nutshell.

The O-line got outplayed from the onset. They are a third (maybe 4th) tier O-line. They are a relatives of coaches O-line. It's good ole boy stuff.

Due to the rush, Tommy got rattled and couldn't even hit a swing pass. That gif of Jake Cotton says it all.

Nebraska's got all the tools to beat that Michigan St team except up-front offensively.