• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ #13 Ohio State — 7pm on BTN

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately with Nebraska’s current resume and futile history, a close loss at Ohio State probably does nothing for them in the selection committee’s eyes. Wins are all that matter.

Period

I still think we’re in if we get to 20 wins. I may be wrong though.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Moos has the foresight to see that this team is young and talented. Miles deserves one more year.

I do NOT like the attitude from the players in post game pressers. Either their ego is through the roof, and they're above answering questions from the press, or they've been beaten to a pulp mentally by a coach who knows he's on razor thin ice.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you told me Palmer would score 34 and we would lose... I'd put all of that on the coaches.

I still believe in this staff, but god damn.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Moos has the foresight to see that this team is young and talented. Miles deserves one more year.

I do NOT like the attitude from the players in post game pressers. Either their ego is through the roof, and they're above answering questions from the press, or they've been beaten to a pulp mentally by a coach who knows he's on razor thin ice.

Yea I will be shocked if Moos fires Miles this season. The timing would be awful, so it would have to be about more than just wins, losses and potential. It would mean something is going on behind the scenes that Moos doesn’t like......which wouldn’t honestly surprise me.

But we have to see next season through no matter what. This is the most promising team I’ve seen this century.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I will be shocked if Moos fires Miles this season. The timing would be awful, so it would have to be about more than just wins, losses and potential. It would mean something is going on behind the scenes that Moos doesn’t like......which wouldn’t honestly surprise me.

But we have to see next season through no matter what. This is the most promising team I’ve seen this century.

The post game pressers scream "something is deeply wrong". They aren't the Patriots, and Tim is no Bill. They seem despondent and angry.

Saw this from FB players during the dark times.

Skerpokes

Calmer Than You Are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
48EEB8FF-3290-42F5-86E5-8F68B74F9C17.jpeg I

I wish I could be an internet tough guy more and talk shit. This guy asking about the size of St. John’s gym and surprised by how small it is is apparently a big time Nebraska football and volleyball fan.

Yet he’s never seen St. John’s arena though until tonight when Creighton plays them. Weird