• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Nebraska @ #10 Penn State

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska leads in the Penn State series 9-8 now. Most games in the series have been reasonably competitive except for the '79 and '83 blowouts where the Huskers slapped the Lions around 44-17 and 42-6, and in 2002 with the Lions winning 40-7. See you guys in 2020 in Nebraska!

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska leads in the Penn State series 9-8 now. Most games in the series have been reasonably competitive except for the '79 and '83 blowouts where the Huskers slapped the Lions around 44-17 and 42-6, and in 2002 with the Lions winning 40-7. See you guys in 2020 in Nebraska!
HEY@! DONTG YOU TRY GOIN AND BEING NICE!! FUCK YOU@@ CUZ I CAN

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOu signed onto the derailment, i clearly stated it was my objective....

I didn't sign on for you calling me sexy and asking me to post a pic you fucking weirdo

NE1tm2nv

The Power of RED
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,682.28
Fav. Team #1
You wana know the saddest part, i was more upset about the pizza.
You wanna hear something nutzzz.

This is going back quite a few years. I was out hunting with a buddy of mine and got home early evening, it was dark but still early, anyway she say's I've already ate supper, I said thats cool and started to make myself a hamburger. Fuck man, she kept up the nagging and bitching and bitching and nagging about being late, accused me of being out with another girl instead of out hunting. Finally I'd had enough, I stepped into the door way from the kitchen to the livingroom and fake pumped about a 1/2 lb hamburger ball. She was quiet for a little bit, so I went back to paddying my hamburger and she started up again, to make a long story short, I didn't fake pump the next go around and ka~plow right off the side of her melon, hamburger exploded all over the wall, in her hair. Needless to say, I paddied another hamburger and ate in peace. She was a crazy bitch, great in bed, but a crazy bitch.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you take a vacation to the Congo and get bit by a mosquito

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is going back quite a few years. I was out hunting with a buddy of mine and got home early evening, it was dark but still early, anyway she say's I've already ate supper, I said thats cool and started to make myself a hamburger. Fuck man, she kept up the nagging and bitching and bitching and nagging about being late, accused me of being out with another girl instead of out hunting. Finally I'd had enough, I stepped into the door way from the kitchen to the livingroom and fake pumped about a 1/2 lb hamburger ball. She was quiet for a little bit, so I went back to paddying my hamburger and she started up again, to make a long story short, I didn't fake pump the next go around and ka~plow right off the side of her melon, hamburger exploded all over the wall, in her hair. Needless to say, I paddied another hamburger and ate in peace. She was a crazy bitch, great in bed, but a crazy bitch.
Oh the crazies are best in bed no doubt, but the sacrafice. i loved my pizza hut pizza and she just omg i cant beliee it. like it will never happen again cuz pizza huts dont even have indoors no more. worth every bet if u ask me though

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another 15 minutes Nebraska might have won the game. Of course, Penn State would have put the first string back in by then.

Hmmm, I am sure glad the internet did not exist when I was drunk and younger. Only I have forgotten all the dumb stuff I said and did.

SDPaddlefish

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,390.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Many years ago, I picked up a girl in a bar and we went to her place and started to have sex. She started flopping around like a fish that had just been caught. I stopped and asked what she was doing and she said just having sex. I had no idea what to do at that point, so I screwed her and left. :suds: