• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND vs Georgia Pregame Thread:

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish our home field "advantage" meant something. Too many times it hasn't.

I'm still optimistic about this season though.

Boy did it used to. Go look at the Youtube videos from 1988 against Michigan. The crowd was so crazy that they hit them with a delay of game penalty because the Mich QB (who was a little bitch IMO) couldn't communicate to his players the snapcount.

We're a long way from that since teams like S. Fla., Tulsa and Northwestern have come in and were not intimidated by the atmosphere.

nathans8823

Well-Known Notre Dame Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 203.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I'm not gonna lie I have Destiny 2 coming out tomorrow and I'll most likely be playing that Saturday Night and having the game on my tablet... But I'm still thinking. I might just have to push off Destiny 2 till after the game or Sunday.

Yeah Boooiii

#BeRedSeeRed
Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy did it used to. Go look at the Youtube videos from 1988 against Michigan. The crowd was so crazy that they hit them with a delay of game penalty because the Mich QB (who was a little bitch IMO) couldn't communicate to his players the snapcount.

We're a long way from that since teams like S. Fla., Tulsa and Northwestern have come in and were not intimidated by the atmosphere.

I was at the S. Fla., Tulsa and Northwestern games. And none of them seemed as bad as Connecticut. The only positive to Connecticut is that it was the end for Weis.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the S. Fla., Tulsa and Northwestern games. And none of them seemed as bad as Connecticut. The only positive to Connecticut is that it was the end for Weis.
Yeah, there was some dreck I can't even recall, or just don't want to.

Syracuse 2008 was exceptionally bad too. Cuse was historically bad, the fans were starting to turn and pelting snowballs, and they were hosting Teo that game. I'm honestly amazed he came after that debacle. His thought process had to be, there's no question I am playing as a freshman.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there was some dreck I can't even recall, or just don't want to.

Syracuse 2008 was exceptionally bad too. Cuse was historically bad, the fans were starting to turn and pelting snowballs, and they were hosting Teo that game. I'm honestly amazed he came after that debacle. His thought process had to be, there's no question I am playing as a freshman.

I was also at that game (maybe I'm a jinx). I always thought the story of the students throwing snowballs at the team was overblown. You basically had the students throwing snowballs all over the place. And yes, some made it to the field, but the vast majority was from the senior section to the juniors and sophomore sections of the crowd.

The worst part about the Syracuse game was that the Syracuse QB was Adrian Dantley's son.