• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ND 2-1

ND_loyal son

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not overly concerned about Dexter not getting his touches, right now. Adams is just flat out a beast and could literally be the best RB in college (IMO). Then we have WIm running when he is not in there. The running game is fine, so why mess with it. Keep the kid fresh and save him for when they need him.

I hear you, and in many respects I can agree. Adams is clearly the #1. However, I feel like if you have a guy who seems like a true talent (and Williams seems like he is), he's not just going to hang around while not getting touches. If he feels like he's not getting opportunities, I can see him considering a transfer. If that happens, and Adams is as good as we think and declares for the draft, we go from a position of real talent and depth to a position with some real question marks and a lack of experience really fast. I say just throw him a bone by getting him at least 8-10 looks a game whether it's running or receiving out of the backfield. That way he feels like he's being used, he's the clear number 2 and has an opportunity to take over and be the man on a productive run oriented offense if/when Adams does leave. I'm just afraid that if he's not getting opportunities he'll have a bad taste in his mouth and want to leave. Kids, like most of us, often think the grass is greener elsewhere.

GO IRISH!