• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCST

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a roll. Hope they can keep it going. NCST will be another tough game. I am suprised at some of the projected brackets having the Heels still at a 7 seed. I would think they would get a better seed with there wins. Don't guess it matters to much right now anyway. It will in 3 weeks.

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you consider the Belmont and Texas losses were solely due to poor free throw shooting that has somewhat been corrected, it would seem the Heels should be no worse than a 5 seed at this point. As long as there are no more bad losses (anyone but Duke) on the remaining conference schedule, and at least a semi-final appearance in the ACC tourney, I would expect the Heels to be a 5 or 6 seed in the Tournament. Even if they win out, I wouldn't expect more than a 3 seed.

I really don't think State should be a game, but you never know.

heelfan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
State will be more of a challenge on their home court than they were at Chapel Hill. Of the next 3 games on the schedule, this will be the toughest. But the Heels are playing their best ball of the season...they should take care of business.

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw that Meeks and McDonald are both nursing injuries, though both were able to practice. Hopefully, it does not affect McDonald's stroke, which seems to finally be rounding into form. This is a HUGE game for State as far as any chance at the Tournament. They need a quality win, so they should be motivated tonight.

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did'nt get to see game but looks like TJ and Paige put on a great show. Glad the Heels pulled this one out.

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can watch a replay on theacc.com It is definitely worth watching the last 4 minutes or so of regulation and the overtime. After this performance Marcus Paige has to at least be in the discussion for ACC player of the year. An unbelievable performance by that young man (and Warren).

txtarheels

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can watch a replay on theacc.com It is definitely worth watching the last 4 minutes or so of regulation and the overtime. After this performance Marcus Paige has to at least be in the discussion for ACC player of the year. An unbelievable performance by that young man (and Warren).
My question is, What the he!! happened to the rest of the team? Looks like JP showed up but the rest stayed in Chappel Hill. That cant happen. I understand they will not play great every night, but come on. McAdoo 2 for 11 McDonald 1 for 5. Paige had 6 rebounds and McAdoo had 7. :omg:

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our bigs made their center look like an all american. Meeks and McAdoo had almost all of their attempts blocked. McAdoo also was terrible from the free throw line again. He did however, make a key basket at the end of regulation. I'm not sure if McDonald was bothered by his injury, but he was tentative and didn't look for his shot like he has in the last few games. Tokoto had a great game but cramped up late. It really just came down to a shoot out between Paige and Warren, neither team really looked for anyone else to do anything. McAdoo better figure out how to play on the road before the Duke rematch. Both FSU and this game were ugly for him.