• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA to announce findings on USC friday

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Worries..., Look man I do know that win over USC was better than any Bowl win in South Carolinas History but it was over 27 years ago, You guys might want to Accomplish Something Else...

Bowls? Beating Ohio State is ALWAYS fun, especially in a bowl, you should be able to acknowledge that (even though our record against them is better than yours, of course). We've got a bucket list. Texas, S. Cal, Ohio St., Notre Dame all victims already. Bama this year we'll add. Last year we beat a #4 team, did Cal-barkley beat a top 5 (I don't know and am too lazy to look)?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off I dont make bets with another person, many here can tell you if I want to make a Bet I dont need the other person, I will wager what I want regardless... I have 4 of them waiting for the season so far... So if you want to Knuckle Up and tell us what you will do if they do not announce on June 4th 2010 I am willing to hear...

power got knocked out, had to wait for modem to reset. n fuck, $10 is a good enough bet for me. a dollar if you are really scared.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
power got knocked out, had to wait for modem to reset. n fuck, $10 is a good enough bet for me. a dollar if you are really scared.

I do not bet... But I will let you choose my avatar if ANYONE can Prove they have a source in the NCAA Infractions Committee... Heck I will let you choose my avatar if the NCAA says Anything before 7am of the morning of the Announcement...

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you 4 links, all listing the same source, I believe. and you know what pussies espn are to break anything non-SEC (they have a nice contract together)

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave you 4 links, all listing the same source, I believe. and you know what pussies espn are to break anything non-SEC (they have a nice contract together)

I will stand by post #43!!!

A Source is a way for a sports reporter to print opinion...

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will stand by post #43!!!

A Source is a way for a sports reporter to print opinion...

espn is the last outlet to report anything non-sec. they are usually a good 3-7 days behind any other breaking source.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
espn is the last outlet to report anything non-sec. they are usually a good 3-7 days behind any other breaking source.

You think they will pass on the Biggest College Football story in the last 3 months and the next 2 months???

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, like every Espen Reporter I have no Substantial Facts but I can honestly Say the NCAA has just ruled on USC... 7am this morning USC was informed the NCAA was gonna rule on USC TODAY!!!!! While an official announcement might come Friday, I am sure it will leak LONG before then...