• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NCAA refs

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bad are these guys at their jobs?

Seems like every week there is at least one monumental fuck up of epic proportions to damn near hand the game to one team or another.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Specifics?

Wisconsin-ASU
Akron-Michigan
UT-ISU
OSU-KState had a questionable call on a fumble
OSU-NW first down(may not have mattered)
You could argue TCU-TTU if you wanted to, but I don't think it would've had an affect on the outcome.

I'm sure there are plenty of others, but these are what comes to mind. Terrible calls on the field lead to terrible calls by the booth.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't conclusive evidence to over turn the no first down call on OSU-NW

Hence why I put my last sentence on post #3. How was there not a single camera on the right side of the field that caught the play?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hence why I put my last sentence on post #3. How was there not a single camera on the right side of the field that caught the play?

There was, but they didn't want you to see that angle to keep the conspiracy stuff quiet.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
out of all the games that are played and plays made, they're going to make mistakes... they also make some real good calls that no one really talks about

I think sometimes they're handcuffed by certain rules (targeting) and are real hesitant to go with their gut because of how much instant replay is used

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what was the acc game that caused a 14 pt swing with a BS out of bounds call?

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs suck, the NCAA sucks, the media sucks, every conference other than my own sucks..

Blah fucking blah fucking blah.

Drink a beer or two and get the fuck over it. Geebus Chritmas are there some whiney assed bitches on this site.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs suck, the NCAA sucks, the media sucks, every conference other than my own sucks..

Blah fucking blah fucking blah.

Drink a beer or two and get the fuck over it. Geebus Chritmas are there some whiney assed bitches on this site.

survivor-smile.gif

I just don't like to see teams lose due to questionable calls in key moments of games. Carry on your bitching about people bitching though.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are BAD CALLS no doubt.

But, I actually applaud the College replay system.

It is extremely consistent. The burden of proof is enforced with authority.

The College Replay will not overturn calls unless is it 100% clear without even the slightest doubt.

The NFL should take a page out of the college system.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
survivor-smile.gif

I just don't like to see teams lose due to questionable calls in key moments of games. Carry on your bitching about people bitching though.

It has happened since the existence of sports. Get the fuck over it. Hell, teams have lost national championships due to questionable calls. Yet, it is now that refs should be fired and called into question?

Excuse the people that are older than a banana, and please keep posting more stupid fucking videos for us all to enjoy.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has happened since the existence of sports. Get the fuck over it. Hell, teams have lost national championships due to questionable calls. Yet, it is now that refs should be fired and called into question?

Excuse the people that are older than a banana, and please keep posting more stupid fucking videos for us all to enjoy.

1. One thing I've learned over my years on this earth is that people love to bitch about anything and everything. You'd be best to get the fuck over the fact that people like to complain. It is part of life.
2. You should have that same chit chat with your own fanbase. It seems like half of the Husker posters I read on any message board still bitch about that CCG against Texas.
3. You seem like you would be extremely easy bait for a troll.
4. Since you requested it, here is a stupid ass gif I found.
zefrotter.gif

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are BAD CALLS no doubt.

But, I actually applaud the College replay system.

It is extremely consistent. The burden of proof is enforced with authority.

The College Replay will not overturn calls unless is it 100% clear without even the slightest doubt.

The NFL should take a page out of the college system.

Solid post.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhh... what? Do you have reading comprehension issues? Are you fucking stupid? Can you not tell the difference between Hornsstampede2.0 and Gunsup_shootinblanks?

Enjoy your kindergarten reading levels and feel free to put me on ignore and not read threads you don't care about you fucking moron.

My next stupid picture could be a chart of the ABC's if you would like to learn something.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You won't get better refs until they start getting paid better. They don't make much money and that's a huge problem in attracting and keeping the good ones.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the Big 12, most of the officiating crews were born, raised, and live in one state.

The Big 12 Coordinator of Officials was born, raised, lives, and an alumni of one state.

Occupant has posted the video of one of the Big 12 ex Referees showing his true unbiasedness when he signaled a TD for one state, then did a fist pump and uttered the words, "Oh yeah." This ex-referee was said to have performed at an exemplary level for the Big 12, but his contract was not renewed after 2010. Sort of makes you go hmmmm, on what exemplary level meant.

The same referee and the Big 12 Coordinator of Officials work at the same officiating camps in the one state.

Don't worry, there are no shenanigans going on.