• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: NBA Game Thread for November 8, 2016

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
looks like we're gonna come out onthe short end of this one. ah well...

was nice while it lasted...

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this ain't for politics, and choose to ignore if you don't want to see it.......but coming from a black man's perspective....with the house, and senate, I'm legit scared of/don't know what's next for America with Trump in office

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it was in ATL i would agree. Cavs win by double digits.

I think Denver/Memphis & Mavs/Lakers will be the closest games tonight

I'm glad we were both wrong.

Didn't watch much of the game. But it's nice to win and see Howard getting 17 Rebs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nicely done! good game. Schroeder played awesome when i was watching.

doesnt look like the "Cavs are going 82-0.....bummer! lol.

The last couple days the defense has been very good and they really haven't been shooting well especially from the outside, it was a matter of time before they lost a game. I don't like the fact they shot 42 threes.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this ain't for politics, and choose to ignore if you don't want to see it.......but coming from a black man's perspective....with the house, and senate, I'm legit scared of/don't know what's next for America with Trump in office

from ANOTHER black man I feel about the same...

look at the news, LOTTA folks out there feeling that fear and dread...

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, as a black woman, I love America more than I dislike Trump.

There's nothing anyone can do to make this shit sandwich taste good.

But, I'm gonna put some mayo, lettuce and cheese on it to at least make it a little bit easier to swallow.

He won. Now we can all choose to stand together, or fall apart.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

from ANOTHER black man I feel about the same...

look at the news, LOTTA folks out there feeling that fear and dread...

Didn't vote for Trump or Hillary and I think that no matter who won, their presidency would be a debacle. But it's not as if the Democrats have been successful at helping black people.

Maybe it's time to try something new.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't vote for Trump or Hillary and I think that no matter who won, their presidency would be a debacle. But it's not as if the Democrats have been successful at helping black people.

Maybe it's time to try something new.

yeah, I hear ya. in all honesty this election I was simply feeling like Hillary was the lesser of TWO evils as they used to say...

and btw, a step in the right direction imo is abolishing the electoral college. just my thought...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I hear ya. in all honesty this election I was simply feeling like Hillary was the lesser of TWO evils as they used to say...

and btw, a step in the right direction imo is abolishing the electoral college. just my thought...

Yeah, either one of them is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Agree on the electoral college. We have the technology now to use the popular vote.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, either one of them is like trying to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Agree on the electoral college. We have the technology now to use the popular vote.

Facts man.

I'm just annoyed that all the racists seem to be coming out more and more now. That Trump election party was sickened. To hear them chant "We hate blacks", "We hate Muslims", and etc is a disgrace

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, now that all the black folks have been heard from(we'll count tf12 as an honorary for now lol) how 'bout we talk some basketball...?

did I say nice game, Tristan yet...?:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, now that all the black folks have been heard from(we'll count tf12 as an honorary for now lol) how 'bout we talk some basketball...?

did I say nice game, Tristan yet...?:lol:

Yeah lets do that. I've avoided to political forum for that reason. Just want to talk sports lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Facts man.

I'm just annoyed that all the racists seem to be coming out more and more now. That Trump election party was sickened. To hear them chant "We hate blacks", "We hate Muslims", and etc is a disgrace

Didn't hear any of that. Didn't watch the elections or the party. I was going to be disgusted regardless of who won. I don't think either of them have any business being president.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't hear any of that. Didn't watch the elections or the party. I was going to be disgusted regardless of who won. I don't think either of them have any business being president.

It was posted by a few people (reporters I believe) who was there. They supposedly chanted "We hate blacks", "We hate Hispanics", & "We hate Muslims". I have yet to see that claim be denied so seems pretty accurate.

I agree that none of them had any business being president. Let's just hope he's a one term president

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol Not the first time I've been dubbed an honorary black man. Especially considering the food I like and that musically I love blues and 70's soul music.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was posted by a few people (reporters I believe) who was there. They supposedly chanted "We hate blacks", "We hate Hispanics", & "We hate Muslims". I have yet to see that claim be denied so seems pretty accurate.

I agree that none of them had any business being president. Let's just hope he's a one term president

There are bound to be idiots at any political rally or other large gathering.

I did see highlights of his acceptance speech. Hopefully, he's either one term or he really meant what he said about unifying the country.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah lets do that. I've avoided to political forum for that reason. Just want to talk sports lol

Every once in awhile I venture into the PF. I always take a shower afterwards. That place is a cesspool of scum and villainy. lol

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every once in awhile I venture into the PF. I always take a shower afterwards. That place is a cesspool of scum and villainy. lol

Yeah I really only post there when it comes to a police shooting when I think the cop was in the wrong. Otherwise I stay far away.