• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: NBA Finals. Cleveland vs. Golden State...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...what is your bitterness level right now?

how much does it burn your ass that the Cavs came back from down 0-2 and 3-2 to beat the Celtics?

it makes me so happy. :lol:

especially seeing as how without Tristan the Cavs lose the Pacers and Celtics series--- and to see your boy Whiteside have his ass stapled to the benchand the Heat lose in 5 even though they have a "better roster" than the Sixers.

I think its plain to see to anyone with eyeballs- Tristan owns that complaining whining fat ass. lol.

I never said the Cavs couldnt come back.
What I did say was that Boston would never win a road game and James prob would.

I also predicted Cavs/Warriors IV in October.

I simply asked if you felt Boston choked after you said Houston did.

So, im not bitter, you’re just sensitive.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol....the Lakers arent even the kings of their own arena.

being a 2nd class citizen to the LA Clippers has to be rather humiliating. lol.

well, let's see...

between BOTH franchises, meaning the Cavs AND the Clippers, they have one title and a whole shitload of dashed aspirations...

boy, do I feel slighted...:lol:

maybe Ballmer and Gilbert'll work out a deal to share it one day...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said the Cavs couldnt come back.
What I did say was that Boston would never win a road game and James prob would.

I also predicted Cavs/Warriors IV in October.

I simply asked if you felt Boston choked after you said Houston did.

So, im not bitter, you’re just sensitive.
HAHAHHA- dude you were sporting a Celtics avatar and rooting for them like they were your own...gmafb...lol...just own it....you wanted to see the Cavs lose and instead you got a soggy shit sandwich and all you can fall back on is THE WARRIORS ARE GREAT. And this is after your team and the player you have been hyping the last couple years shit all over themselves and embrassed themselves in the playoffs to a team "who the Heat have a better roster than".

your predictions and takes have been DOGSHIT the last few months. lol.

The Heat will trade your boy Whiteside for an expiring contract if they are lucky after he SUCKED ROYAL DICK against a team that you thought the Heat were better than.

As much as i enjoyed watching that--- I have enjoyed watching the Cavs navigate through an absolutely amazing playoff run this far and we still got more basketball to go..... I KNOW you will be rooting for the Warriors. lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, let's see...

between BOTH franchises, meaning the Cavs AND the Clippers, they have one title and a whole shitload of dashed aspirations...

boy, do I feel slighted...:lol:

maybe Ballmer and Gilbert'll work out a deal to share it one day...?
I am glad you are old and got to see those because NO MORE are coming down the pipeline. Those built in institutional advantages of the past NBA are GONE. You can be as big a star in Oklahoma City- in the middle of nowhere- in the current marketplace as you can be in LA. At one point- a DECADE ago the 2 highest paid endorsers were James and Howard- in Cleveland and Orlando! lol The Lakers cant outspend teams either like they used to years ago. As you have seen over the last 4-5 years- NO ONE- ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is going to LA just to go there anymore--- they are right there with everyone else--- if they cant offer a winner- guys would rather go to MILWAUKEE.

The NBA has changed--- you dont have to be in LA or Boston or New York anymore. Dr. Buss is no longer the owner. The Lakers have NOTHING that 29 other teams have- except for a dearth in talent.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHHA- dude you were sporting a Celtics avatar and rooting for them like they were your own...gmafb...lol...just own it....you wanted to see the Cavs lose and instead you got a soggy shit sandwich and all you can fall back on is THE WARRIORS ARE GREAT. And this is after your team and the player you have been hyping the last couple years shit all over themselves and embrassed themselves in the playoffs to a team "who the Heat have a better roster than".

your predictions and takes have been DOGSHIT the last few months. lol.

The Heat will trade your boy Whiteside for an expiring contract if they are lucky after he SUCKED ROYAL DICK against a team that you thought the Heat were better than.

As much as i enjoyed watching that--- I have enjoyed watching the Cavs navigate through an absolutely amazing playoff run this far and we still got more basketball to go..... I KNOW you will be rooting for the Warriors. lol.

Thanks for:
1. Being wrong as usual.
2. Thinking your some type of attorney and writing 100s of words of bullshit vs answering the simple question asked.

As far as the Sixers, ive already proven you wrong, which is the best part.
Its why you turned down my propsed bet. You agreed with me.

#dontfuckwithmymemory or you’ll get bbd’d again like you did the other day.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you are old and got to see those because NO MORE are coming down the pipeline. Those built in institutional advantages of the past NBA are GONE. You can be as big a star in Oklahoma City- in the middle of nowhere- in the current marketplace as you can be in LA. At one point- a DECADE ago the 2 highest paid endorsers were James and Howard- in Cleveland and Orlando! lol The Lakers cant outspend teams either like they used to years ago. As you have seen over the last 4-5 years- NO ONE- ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is going to LA just to go there anymore--- they are right there with everyone else--- if they cant offer a winner- guys would rather go to MILWAUKEE.

The NBA has changed--- you dont have to be in LA or Boston or New York anymore. Dr. Buss is no longer the owner. The Lakers have NOTHING that 29 other teams have- except for a dearth in talent.

^^^THIS^^^ from the guy who's team has so many bad contracts and limited cap space that they may never see their way outta mediocrity for the next friggin' decade...

Hilarious...

tell you what, WiggityWack. i'll gladly take my team's situation over yours any day of the week...

when LeClown leaves, what're you gonna be left with...?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The retard level is
Gonna go thru the roof if the Cavs lose the finals
Cavs win- the board:

upload_2018-5-29_9-26-0.jpeg

Cavs lose- the board:
Times-Square-New-Years-Eve.jpg

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be the earliest the NBA season ended in quite some time.

We're looking at a June 6th or June 8th ending

Possible but now Iggy might miss games in this series too. He proved he's pretty important last series. I'm sticking with Ws in 5 though.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If GS plays like they did vs Houston.....the Cavs will steal a few. James has been playing like a man possessed.

A few? So Ws in 7?

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could go 7 games. But I am going to say Dubs in 6.

I hope Love and Iggy are back and we get to see different strategies at play

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^THIS^^^ from the guy who's team has so many bad contracts and limited cap space that they may never see their way outta mediocrity for the next friggin' decade...

Hilarious...

tell you what, WiggityWack. i'll gladly take my team's situation over yours any day of the week...

when LeClown leaves, what're you gonna be left with...?
yah you be happy with your situation il l be happy with mine- a 2nd class citizen to the Clippers in your own building- 4 straight finals...lol....good call!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This could go 7 games. But I am going to say Dubs in 6.

I hope Love and Iggy are back and we get to see different strategies at play
dude you really think Cavs lose a game 6 at home?

If i had to guess id guess Warriors in 5--- but if the Cavs can get to a Game 6 i think they win a Game 6 at home--

and then a Game 7 anything can happen.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A few? So Ws in 7?
If i am being completely objective id PROBABLY say Warriors in 5--- but-- since Old Man Iguadala's corpse is having trouble with the re-animation process---- since the Warriors bench is flaming hot garbage outside of him with the likes of G-leaguers Kevin Looney, Quinn Cook, Nick Young, and only one semi- decent player in Shaun Livingston---- since LeBron mentally owns the mentally weak Draymond Green----- since Curry will have to deal with a real defender in Hill ------- since Nance and TT will run circles around trash like Looney----- since Patrick McCaw may PLAY and puke all over himself---- since Cupcake already got one----- I am saying the King and his Cavaliers in 7

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah you be happy with your situation il l be happy with mine- a 2nd class citizen to the Clippers in your own building- 4 straight finals...lol....good call!

say, the Buffalo Bills just called. they wanna hold their heads high for "4 straight finals" too...:rolleyes2:

but hey, glad to see that your crystal ball is working so well this morning...:D