• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

NBA Draft Lottery tonight

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts, @WiggyRuss , @tlance

Surprised?

If Luka Doncic isn’t taken No. 1 overall then there’s a chance he’ll fall a few picks. According to Jonathan Givony of ESPN, the Kings and Hawks, owners of the No. 2 and 3 overall picks respectively, are expected to target American frontcourt players.

Report: Atlanta Hawks ‘likely to pass’ on Luka Doncic at No. 3
I would be surprised and disappointed if that happened. Disappointed because I think the Kings should take him or Ayton and surprised because I think he'd make a lot of sense for the Hawks if they got a chance to get him. It could just be a smokescreen to make it look like they're undecided but I can't see Doncic falling out of the top 3. The Kings have Vlade, Peja, and Bogdan there who I'm sure follow the Euroleague closer than most people, they know how good he is. Please don't KANGZ this Vlade.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bolts, @WiggyRuss , @tlance

Surprised?

If Luka Doncic isn’t taken No. 1 overall then there’s a chance he’ll fall a few picks. According to Jonathan Givony of ESPN, the Kings and Hawks, owners of the No. 2 and 3 overall picks respectively, are expected to target American frontcourt players.

Report: Atlanta Hawks ‘likely to pass’ on Luka Doncic at No. 3
I am and im not

if there is a chance he does not come over- its not like those teams in the top 5 have bad options.

Jackson, Bamba, Bagley, Porter, Sexton, Young, Bridges etc. are all elite prospects. If a team does not think Doncic is coming over I can see how theyd take a Jackson or Bamba.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get this.

I honestly believe what he did in the Euro's was way more impressive than anything I have seen out of Jackson or Bagley.

I absolutely love both of those guys potential.

But, Luka is only 19 himself and he's doing it against grown ass men already.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get this.

I honestly believe what he did in the Euro's was way more impressive than anything I have seen out of Jackson or Bagley.

His offense looks good, shoots in many different ways, big, uses both sides. Can he pass well and can he defend players is the only question

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get this.

But, Luka is only 19 himself and he's doing it against grown ass men already.

Im the last person to have a conversation with.
Ive never heard of him, other than posts here.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His offense looks good, shoots in many different ways, big, uses both sides. Can he pass well and can he defend players is the only question
And the answer to that question would be no....lol

When people say he projects like a young James Harden, it's true on both sides of the ball.

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the answer to that question would be no....lol

When people say he projects like a young James Harden, it's true on both sides of the ball.
hey do you watch westworld?

honestly tessa thompson is smoking in it.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey do you watch westworld?

honestly tessa thompson is smoking in it.
Oh, I love her.

She's been around for awhile.

But, her star didn't really start to shine until Creed.

Yes, I watched Season 1 of Westworld.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people say that?

Some...

Strengths: - Good Size: 6’8”, 220 lbs, 6’11” wingspan as a primary ball handler. - Extremely good at reading pick-and-rolls as a ball handler. Waits for the play to develop, doesn’t force passes.

- Excellent court vision on offense. - Comfortable shooting in various ways; off the dribble, off of screens (both on and off ball), spotting up.

- Good shooting mechanics: quick release, releases the ball on his way up. - Smart help defender.

Weaknesses: - Average lateral quickness. Get’s burnt a lot in on-ball defensive situations. - Low 3pt efficiency. He’s shooting around 30% this season with Real Madrid.

Conclusion: Great offensive prospect with low bust potential due to his high basketball IQ. Ideally, he would develop into an effective primary or secondary ball handler, facilitator and a multi-level scoring threat. Player

Comparison: Taller, Slower James Harden. Production level might be more on the level of Gordon Hayward.

Doncic shows off the Harden-esque step-back - ESPN Video

Luka Doncic displays an excellent step-back move before knocking down a 3-pointer in the EuroLeague semis, which was very similar to James Harden.

Last edited: