• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nats Closer

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How much longer will Glover be the Nats closer? I'm assuming they will acquire someone more established eventually but in the mean time, other than Glover, who is the best Nationals reliever to own fantasy-wise right now?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nationals placed RHP Koda Glover on the 10-day disabled list with lower back stiffness.

Glover hurt his back in the shower prior to Saturday's game but didn't tell anyone until after blowing a save that afternoon. It's unclear at this point how long he might be sidelined. Matt Albers is probably the best bet for saves in the Nationals' bullpen right now.:suds:

i wouldnt trust any of them find another closer

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well fat albers didnt work:suds:

Matt Albers suffered his second blown save of the season, surrendering a three-run homer to Tyler Flowers in the ninth inning on Monday.
With Koda Glover on the disabled list and the rest of the Nationals' bullpen having struggled for most of the season, Albers looked to be go-to guy in the ninth inning. He got himself into the trouble, walking Nick Markakis and Matt Adams prior to serving up the cookie to Flowers. It's anyone's guess where manager Dusty Baker will turn to next time a save opportunity arises.