• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

National signing day

aussierugbyfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw an interview Holgs did about his recruits, when asked about Crest he talked about starting relationship with him over the past couple of year. They brought him in for a camp one summer, along with his family. After putting Crest through drills, situations, etc. Holgs was soo impressed with the kid he went over and hugged Crest's mom.

How excited does DH look today with crest?

Love hearing about Dreamus and DTW talking football building chemistry.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Out of town yesterday and missed much of the action. Class looks great. I think that at least by next year, we will have the athletes and depth that we need. kids who were starting two years ago will be on the scout team.

Now it is time to coach them up and get the swagger back.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already making excuses for your man crush?????? WOW

DAD gotta tell you...you remind me of Randy Quaid in Major League II...the fan in the stand that is anything but Mr. Postive!..:gaah:

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or does DTW remind anyone else of Garrett Ford Sr.?

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of Ladainian Tomlinson

DBAR4WVU

Blue & Gold until I die
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see very positive things in this recruiting class. Not sure how many of these guys will (or should) make an impact next season. Most probably need time to mature and learn the system. Running backs seem to be able to come in and play sooner than many other positions, so maybe Thomas-Williams is an immediate contributor there. What I haven't been able to determine if we got anyone who can contribute at Quarterback. Howard sounds good, but can he compete at this level?

When you look at the B12 last season and how WVU fared - it is depressing. 4-8 overall and 2-7 in conference. We beat OK St (how we did that, I have no idea) and we barely beat TCU away. We placed ahead of Iowa St and Kansas, both of whom beat us to close out the season and keep us out of a bowl. Not sure we were better than either at the end.... and if we didn't win our 2 cupcake games against W&M and Ga. St - hard to fathom. We trailed W&M most of the 1st half and had to score with 3:22 left to win. WVU could have easily been 2 - 10 and 1-8 to claim last place in the conference. Guess we should count ourselves lucky.

It was a strange season, I felt the team was improving at about the mid-point (other than the Baylor blow out) and looked much improved in some of their loses, especially against Texas. And then the wheels came off and they couldn't execute and seemed unprepared for the Kansas and I St teams they closed out the season losing to.

I am hoping to see a much improved team on the field next season or I fear this could be the end for DH and company. And losing yet another Defensive coordinator probably doesn't help. Here's hoping they can pull it together...

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the B12 last season and how WVU fared - it is depressing. 4-8 overall and 2-7 in conference. We beat OK St (how we did that, I have no idea) and we barely beat TCU away. We placed ahead of Iowa St and Kansas, both of whom beat us to close out the season and keep us out of a bowl. Not sure we were better than either at the end.... and if we didn't win our 2 cupcake games against W&M and Ga. St - hard to fathom. We trailed W&M most of the 1st half and had to score with 3:22 left to win. WVU could have easily been 2 - 10 and 1-8 to claim last place in the conference. Guess we should count ourselves lucky..

Or you could also say we were two overtime losses from going 6-6 without much experience or a solid QB. maybe 4 wins was a good thing with this roster.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacquez and Jordan Adams both committed to WVU today 8th and 9th signees for the class of 2015 which is currently ranked 7th in nation and 1st in Big 12

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you could also say we were two overtime losses from going 6-6 without much experience or a solid QB. maybe 4 wins was a good thing with this roster.
4 wins is what SHOULD have been expected. This was not a very good team. I was surprised to lose to Kansas and Iowa State, but we still ended up with the win total I expected. This was not a year to judge DH. Now this coming year you can start to judge where he's taking us.