• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

National Champion favorite for 2013-2014

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has to be Oregon now with Chip Kelly returning. Oregon will probably be #1 in preseason polls and at the very least #2, letting them control their own destiny.

Ducks return everyone on offense and have some great players coming into this recruiting class. The defense played a lot of guys this year and a lot of young guys, so the D will be tough next year.

Exciting time to be a Duck!!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also looking at the conference. Favorable schedule for Oregon next year. Stanford loses some major players on the defensive side of the ball, udud is never anything, and Oregon State loses a load of talent.

From the PAC south, there is nothing, again.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say there are a lot teams: Bama, Oregon, tOSU, and Texas A&M all could be NC contenders.

If Bama wins it will be prob be favs, but tOSU going undefeated should definitely be in the talk.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very hard for tOSU to go back-back years undefeated.

TAMU has to play Alabama and vice versa.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but a one-loss SEC team can go. Have you tOSU's schedule, hard but very possible.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but a one-loss SEC team can go. Have you tOSU's schedule, hard but very possible.

Yeah, I guess you can automatically pencil an SEC team in there for either 1 or 2. So that leaves..

Oregon, tOSU, Notre Dame to go.

I'd imagine the B1G is going to be better than this year, and ND schedule is once again weak.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I guess you can automatically pencil an SEC team in there for either 1 or 2. So that leaves..

I'd imagine the B1G is going to be better than this year, and ND schedule is once again weak.

I just dont see ND doing this every yr, like powerhouses like Bama, LSU, Oregon.

My prediction is the best SEC team and either Oregon or tOSU will be fighting for the other spot. Of course conferences other than SEC have to prob go undefeated to get to NCG though.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think ND has enough talent on their team to be contenders next year as well. Whether they get lucky enough to win the close games again, we will see, but they certainly will be highly ranked preseason and their schedule always favors them.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon, <<< Bullshit. tOSU, Notre Dame<<< Bullshit. to go.

Urban Meyer and tOSU will be in THE GAME!

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

According to Sagarin Ratings for last year, ND had the 21st toughest schedule and Oregon had the 38th toughest. ND has never played an FCS school. ND's easy schedule this year includes Michigan, Oklahoma, Stanford; three teams that finished last year ranked (also three teams ND beat last year). Oregon has two teams on its schedule that finished the year ranked; Oregon State and Stanford and you only managed to beat one last year.

Oregon had a weaker schedule than ND last year and will have a weaker schedule than ND this year.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ND isnt even in the conversation this season. Easily 3 losses.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know better than to claim ND is in the conversation for preseason champion. Bama is the only team in the discussion with Oregon or Ohio State a distant second. ND has too many question marks on offense and losing Golson is a set back.
Oregon has been elite since 2009 and 4 of their 5 regular season losses since 2009 were to Stanford(2) and USC(2). ND has played both USC and Stanford for many years. I responded to OregonDucks because he said ND always has a weak schedule and that is BS. I assume OregonDucks thinks Oregon always plays a way tougher schedule than ND.

By the way, I have been a fan of the PAC for a long time. If it is not ND, I would love to see a team like Oregon or Stanford dethrone the SEC. I think Oregon has a good shot if the new coach works out and although Stanford lost some seniors last year, Kevin Hogan looks like the real deal, he reminds me of Andrew Luck. If Hogan was the QB in the Washington game, Stanford might have won that game. Also, had Hogan played in the ND game it could have been a different outcome. I think the Stanford/Oregon game might be huge again this year.