• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Nate Britt

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nate Britt seems to continually be lost in the discussion of recruiting. He is not mentioned much when discussing this year's class with Isaiah Hicks and Kennedy Meeks, and Joel Berry is really getting press for 2015. With the loss of Strickland, it seems like Britt may be counted on as the back up to Marcus Paige. I am curious to see how this kid plays and whether he can beat out Luke Davis for the backup point guard spot. If I'm not mistaken, wasn't Britt originally ranked higher until an injury slowed him down last year?

RoyzBoyz5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, Britt was initially ranked much higher until the injury bug hit him. Britt's going to see the floor as backup PG and SG especially if there is a lengthy suspension for PJ and maybe one for McDonald. I think Britt will be fine and provide solid backup minutes.

Dreezymac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've read that Roy will be giving Paige some time at 2 so Britt can get his feet wet at the 1. Not sure I agree but whatever coach thinks will work...

CRYSTAL LAKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the recent events with PJ, I'm guessing we will see Paige at the 2 early. We will need scoring, and he came in as a scoring point guard.