• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Name one player that you hate the most that made a play against your school

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't hate, and no one has ever made a play against my team.
Well, there was a guy from Navy back in '84, but why bother to remember his name? Water under the bridge. The past is gone, why stew in the misery? I mean I couldn't care less if that little fuckstick eating piece of shit worthless son of a bitch is still breathing, much less what the needle-dicked dipwad's name is. Fuck that fucking shit. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THAT ANCIENT CRAP FUCKING GET ME PISSED EVER AGAIN IN MY FUCKING LIFE!

Fabulous!:D

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Daniel, Refs during recent Husker games....

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, there was a guy from Navy back in '84, but why bother to remember his name? Water under the bridge. The past is gone, why stew in the misery? I mean I couldn't care less if that little fuckstick eating piece of shit worthless son of a bitch is still breathing, much less what the needle-dicked dipwad's name is. Fuck that fucking shit. I AM NOT GOING TO LET THAT ANCIENT CRAP FUCKING GET ME PISSED EVER AGAIN IN MY FUCKING LIFE!

don't hold back, tell us how you REALLY feel

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Napoleon McCallum?

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ohh i just remembered one

Brandon Muton from Texas.... hit a fade away 3 pointer in the corner before the buzzer to send a game into overtime (Texas won)

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The refs in the Iowa v Florida Outback Bowl from 2006(?)They were fucking us over left and right that day.

newwallpaper3wp.jpg