• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Naijiel Hale (Nate Dogg's son) kicked off of the football team

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, can't say this is a shock, but how many more kids can they lose this off season? Sheesh.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was surprised when Seafan first said that cause I hadn't heard anything about him having issues with the chronic. Now it sadly makes sense.

Oh well. I guess he'll be heading to a program that doesn't care about players doing drugs like the Nike U. and the Zona schools. The toilet paper degree factories. What a waste of time and a scholarship spot he ended up being.

Bummer....I can understand how some of Sarks malcontents got shown the door, but this is the first for a kid recruited by the new coaches so this one burns more.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was surprised when Seafan first said that cause I hadn't heard anything about him having issues with the chronic. Now it sadly makes sense.

Oh well. I guess he'll be heading to a program that doesn't care about players doing drugs like the Nike U. and the Zona schools. The toilet paper degree factories. What a waste of time and a scholarship spot he ended up being.

Bummer....I can understand how some of Sarks malcontents got shown the door, but this is the first for a kid recruited by the new coaches so this one burns more.

I actually heard it from a girl who likes to party with the UW football team. Told me he was one failed drug test away and still posted pictures on his snapchat story of him smoking weed. Figured it was only a matter of time then.

Props to Petersen for standing up for his rules and not letting any one player be above that.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kind of have to be retarded to be in the drug culture and pick Petersen as a coach. I mean yes, Washington has open pot laws, but I'm sure there is zero chance it wasn't spelled out clearly what was expected from his as a student athlete at UW.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feel for the kid though. His dad died from strokes and other complications that happened after a car accident. His family has been in a bitter dispute over his estate since with lots of accusations of gold digging by the wife that caused the accident and their sham marriage, Naijel's mom and their non finalized divorce, and more.

A lot on that kids plate and clearly missing the guidance of his father.

Some of life's lessons are hard. Hope he learns from this one and stops making things worse for his life.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly getting tired of reading about kids getting kicked off the team cause they can't follow one easy rule...

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You kind of have to be retarded to be in the drug culture and pick Petersen as a coach. I mean yes, Washington has open pot laws, but I'm sure there is zero chance it wasn't spelled out clearly what was expected from his as a student athlete at UW.

Most student athletes I knew were pretty good about not smoking weed. I know this mostly because the fraternity I was had a reputation for smoking, and whenever I was around student athletes at my house, they'd express their desire to smoke, but wouldn't.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This kid is lacking guidance and if you look into what his life has been like since his dad died I'm sure most would understand how he got to this point.