• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Week 5 SEC Predictions

VFL1995

Vol For Eternity
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina @ Missouri-This should be a pretty low scoring game, neither team has much of an offense. So the key to this game in my opinion is who has the better defense and the answer to that question is Missouri. Prediction: 20-12 Tigers

Alabama @ Georgia-This is the game of the week in my opinion. We get to find out if Georgia is for real as this will be there first true test of the season. If Georgia can find a way to pass on a struggling Alabama secondary I'm confident they can win this game, but with uncertainty at QB and no real standout WR's I'm not sure they can. I think Alabama is the overall more talented team so I think the win a close one. Prediction: 30-27 Crimson Tide

San Jose State @ Auburn-Auburn is possibly the biggest disappointment in the SEC so far this year. Regardless of that fact they shouldn't have much of a problem controlling and winning this game. Prediction: 46-23 Tigers

Ole Miss @ Florida-Ole Miss is looking like possibly the best team in the nation so far, and their defense should be able to shut down an average Florida offense. Both teams have very good defenses so I think the key to the game is who plays the best offense and I think the Ole Miss offense is miles better. Prediction: 24-16 Rebels

Eastern Michigan @ LSU-LSU shouldn't have any problems in this game, Fournette should have another huge day but likely won't play the whole game. Prediction: 48-6 Tigers

Arkansas @ Tennessee-Both teams were hyped up in the preseason but neither are fulfilling expectations, granted Tennessee should be 4-0 if it weren't for dumb coaching decisions. Arkansas has been hampered by injuries and the offensive line is underperforming. I think Tennessee wins due to the fact they're at home. Prediction: 27-20 Vols

Vanderbilt @ Middle Tennessee-This should be one of the closer games this weekend, Vanderbilt is still the worst SEC team and Middle Tennessee is one of the better C-USA teams. I still think Vanderbilt has a slight edge in talent, especially on defense, the Commodore defense wins them this game. Prediction: 30-24 Commodores

Mississippi State @ Texas A&M-The second best SEC game this weekend in my opinion, Texas A&M is coming off a close win in OT over Arkansas, and Mississippi State is coming off a defensive battle victory over Auburn. Texas A&M is the more talented team here and is vastly more experienced. Prediction: 34-28 Aggies

Eastern Kentucky @ Kentucky-Kentucky got the upset victory over Missouri last weekend, this is a good game for Kentucky coming off the upset. EKU is an average FCS team so Kentucky shouldn't have much trouble in this game. Prediction: 47-17 Wildcats

Week 1 Record:
12-1(92%)
Week 2 Record: 9-2(82%)
Week 3 Record: 7-3(70%)
Week 4 Record: 9-0(100%)
Overall Record: 37-6(86%)

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am excited to see who has a better game, Chubb or Henry.

EMU has the worst rushing defense. Fournette will have a fun day.

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Middle Tennessee will beat Vandy.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Georgia might win a big game

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you're right on the Bama game. I think a lot will depend on what kind of game Kiffin calls...if we run a lot we should be okay. If we throw it 50 times we're probably screwed.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mauk suspended for the USC game. Shifts the balance a bit, especially as our new QB (Nunez) continues to shine.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lambert has completed 33 of his last 35 passes and two weeks ago set the record for completion percentage in a game, and they weren't just dinks and dunks. Not saying he's an elite QB, but I trust him more than I do COker.