• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My trophy idea chosen as #5 by OWH

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave them the idea of a Lewis and Clark themed trophy for the Iowa/Nebraska game with the Missouri River bordering the states.....since they made one of the most famous expeditions ever right up through the Missouri River. The Omaha World Herald named it the Lewis and Clark Canoe Trophy.....interesting choice for a shape of trophy I guess...

#1 was the Iowa/Nebraska Sow-Cow Trophy......wtf?

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
• 10. Nebraska/Minnesota: “Coz.”

Loser gets the defensive coordinator for the rest of the season.

hahaha

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't we have a trophy with Ohio State every year...and call it the Big 10 championship trophy :)

HawkeyeHater

Not a drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lewis and clark themed trophy... I dont remember what board it wa s on let alone what theas... i remember saying anything but something like that lame ass cyhawk trophy.... i think it was on either the nu or big ten board.....

great minds think alike eh...

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lewis and clark themed trophy... I dont remember what board it wa s on let alone what theas... i remember saying anything but something like that lame ass cyhawk trophy.... i think it was on either the nu or big ten board.....

great minds think alike eh...

LOL.....wow. That seriously is unreal. I mean I have been over to the Disney board maybe once in the past 3 months.....but yea I honestly thought nobody would ever think of the Lewis and Clark idea. I just saw the thing in the paper on like Wednesday or whatever and my dad was like "they should do something with the Missouri River since it is the border of the two states." And I was like.....well shit, what about Lewis and Clark since they did their little expedition up the river.

That is craziness man

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could also have the a trophy with Indiana...and call it "the trophy that never leaves Nebraska"

HuskerFan8807

HUGE member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We could also have the a trophy with Indiana...and call it "the trophy that never leaves Nebraska"

that works for me, and since they will never have it we will just make it a big N??
or maybe herbie pissin on there little IU emblem??