• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My teams...

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team 1

My first ever Auction draft. I think it went well. I walked away with a couple coulda/woulda/shouldas but for the most part I think I did well. A few people from the league have commented that they liked my team the best. PPR, 10 teams.

QB - Drew Brees
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Latavius Murray
WR - Mike Evans
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Jeremy Maclin
TE - Greg Olsen
FLEX - Michael Floyd
K - Steven Hauschka
DEF - Houston

Bench

RB - Jeremy Hill
RB - Giovanni Bernard
RB - Duke Johnson
WR - Devonte Parker
WR - Kevin White

I just traded Maclin and Duke for Doug Martin, so Floyd starts at WR3 and Martin moves into the Flex.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team, non PPR, Pass TDs worth 6. I picked 7th.

QB - Tony Romo
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Jamal Charles
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Jeremy Maclin
FLEX - Michael Floyd
TE - Tyler Eifert
K - Chandler Catanzaro
DEF - LA Rams

Bench

RB - Melvin Gordon
RB - Giovanni Bernard
TE - Jimmy Graham
WR - Emmanuel Sanders
QB - Derek Carr
WR - Laquan Treadwell

I drafted this team while I was at work. I manage a restaurant and it fell during the dinner rush. So, I couldn't keep up with it as much I normally would. I did space out on the TE position. I knew I would need a backup with Eifert out, but totally forgot about Graham being hurt as well. I can pick up Clay or Clive Walford, but I want to wait and see since they say that Graham might be back week 1. Yahoo ranked this team 2nd best in the league. I know Romo left the game, but I hope it's just precautionary.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team 1

My first ever Auction draft. I think it went well. I walked away with a couple coulda/woulda/shouldas but for the most part I think I did well. A few people from the league have commented that they liked my team the best. PPR, 10 teams.

QB - Drew Brees
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Latavius Murray
WR - Mike Evans
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Jeremy Maclin
TE - Greg Olsen
FLEX - Michael Floyd
K - Steven Hauschka
DEF - Houston

Bench

RB - Jeremy Hill
RB - Giovanni Bernard
RB - Duke Johnson
WR - Devonte Parker
WR - Kevin White

I just traded Maclin and Duke for Doug Martin, so Floyd starts at WR3 and Martin moves into the Flex.
Man I was loving your team, until I read your trade. Would've benched Floyd, inserted Hill or Gio or Duke, at flex and rode that bunch to a title. But after the deal, your flex, is best case, marginally better than it would've been with Hill or Gio, and now your WR2 goes from a very strong consistent player to a very streaky, boom or bust one. And now you've got more RB's than you can use and only one option any given week at WR. BTW, even with Semien, I'd still start Sanders over Floyd most weeks, just too much competition for targets in ARZ with Fitz, Brown and Johnson & Johnson. Don't care for the deal. Imho, you weakened the starting lineup as a whole, and hurt your depth as well.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB - Tony Romo
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Jamal Charles
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Jeremy Maclin
FLEX - Michael Floyd
TE - Tyler Eifert
K - Chandler Catanzaro
DEF - LA Rams

Bench

RB - Melvin Gordon
RB - Giovanni Bernard
TE - Jimmy Graham
WR - Emmanuel Sanders
QB - Derek Carr
WR - Laquan Treadwell

I drafted this team while I was at work. I manage a restaurant and it fell during the dinner rush. So, I couldn't keep up with it as much I normally would. I did space out on the TE position. I knew I would need a backup with Eifert out, but totally forgot about Graham being hurt as well. I can pick up Clay or Clive Walford, but I want to wait and see since they say that Graham might be back week 1. Yahoo ranked this team 2nd best in the league. I know Romo left the game, but I hope it's just precautionary.
Man you do like Michael Floyd don't you? I guess I just don't see it, maybe once Fitz finally hangs it up I can buy into him, but until just can't do it. Here again, I'd be starting Gio or Sanders at flex over Floyd. Hopefully Eifert comes back strong, and early. Graham want clicking in SEA before he blew his patellar tendon, I can't imagine a year away, coupled with the normal patellar tendon rehab issues is bettering that either. I do really like Clive Walford if you choose to make a move.
Sure does sound like it's precautionary with Romo, but, he is 35, has had notorious back issues for about 5 years now, so that's going to be an ongoing issue, likely all season long, not to mention his bones seem to be getting brittle too. Car is a capable option though, so wouldn't be overly concerned.

Like you auction team better, even after its trade, but there's nothing bad about either one overall.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team 1

QB - Drew Brees
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Latavius Murray
WR - Mike Evans
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Jeremy Maclin
TE - Greg Olsen
FLEX - Michael Floyd
K - Steven Hauschka
DEF - Houston

Bench

RB - Jeremy Hill
RB - Giovanni Bernard
RB - Duke Johnson
WR - Devonte Parker
WR - Kevin White

Golden!

Hate Parker and White... but everything else looks like a fairy tale.

Great work!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you do like Michael Floyd don't you? I guess I just don't see it, maybe once Fitz finally hangs it up I can buy into him, but until just can't do it. Here again, I'd be starting Gio or Sanders at flex over Floyd. Hopefully Eifert comes back strong, and early. Graham want clicking in SEA before he blew his patellar tendon, I can't imagine a year away, coupled with the normal patellar tendon rehab issues is bettering that either. I do really like Clive Walford if you choose to make a move.
Sure does sound like it's precautionary with Romo, but, he is 35, has had notorious back issues for about 5 years now, so that's going to be an ongoing issue, likely all season long, not to mention his bones seem to be getting brittle too. Car is a capable option though, so wouldn't be overly concerned.

Like you auction team better, even after its trade, but there's nothing bad about either one overall.

Floyd was a little monster in the second half. Lots of balls (over 600) to be distributed to four players mainly. I don't see how Fitz isn't #3 after watching him be #3 when Floyd returned last year.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB - Tony Romo
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Jamal Charles
WR - TY Hilton
WR - Jeremy Maclin
FLEX - Michael Floyd
TE - Tyler Eifert
K - Chandler Catanzaro
DEF - LA Rams

Bench

RB - Melvin Gordon
RB - Giovanni Bernard
TE - Jimmy Graham
WR - Emmanuel Sanders
QB - Derek Carr
WR - Laquan Treadwell

Gurley at 7???? Yikes

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd was a little monster in the second half. Lots of balls (over 600) to be distributed to four players mainly. I don't see how Fitz isn't #3 after watching him be #3 when Floyd returned last year.
Well something has to give, David Johnson can't be the stud everyone says he'll be if John Brown, Floyd and Fitz are scoring all these points everyone is expecting. .and with both Floyd and Brown having had inconsistent careers (albeit small sample sizes) thus far, they're the ones I'm pointing at until the HOF WR isn't in the picture.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well something has to give, David Johnson can't be the stud everyone says he'll be if John Brown, Floyd and Fitz are scoring all these points everyone is expecting. .and with both Floyd and Brown having had inconsistent careers (albeit small sample sizes) thus far, they're the ones I'm pointing at until the HOF WR isn't in the picture.

Career year for Palmer... ;)

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. I do like Floyd, but he really fell to me in both cases.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess who femurov traded with in that auction league.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my keeper league. The one I posted the WR rankings about (thanks to those who chimed in on that). 12 teams, 3 keepers (2 off, 1 IDP). We start qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, Oflex, k, punter, 2 dl, 2 lb, 2 db, Silex and have 6 bench.

QB - Carson Palmer
RB - Lamar Muller
RB - LeSean McCoy
WR - Allen Robinson
WR - Jarvis Landry
OFlex - Randall Cobb
TE - Travis Kelce
K - Cairo Santos
P - Andy Lee (got traded to the Panthers, what?)
DL - Everson Griffen
DL - Stephen Tuitt
LB - Lavonte David
LB - Navarro Bowman
LB - Stephone Anthony
DB - Morgan Burnett
DB - Barry Church

Bench
QB Matt Stafford
RB Duke Johnson
RB Frank Gore
RB Giovanni Bernard
WR Tyler Lockett
WR Corey Coleman

7 RBS went before I went it at 8, so I had my choice of WRs. Like I said in the other thread, I really wanted Mike Evans, but couldn't pass on ARob. Landry fell to me in the 2nd (which I couldn't believe.) Then, I had an early pick in the 3rd, where I got Cobb. Greg Olsen almost fell to my pick in the 4th. I would have been real happy with that. But overall I am really happy with my offense. I wouldn't mind a tweak on my defense, but I can always find some gems on the wire during the season.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my keeper league. The one I posted the WR rankings about (thanks to those who chimed in on that). 12 teams, 3 keepers (2 off, 1 IDP). We start qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, te, Oflex, k, punter, 2 dl, 2 lb, 2 db, Silex and have 6 bench.

QB - Carson Palmer
RB - Lamar Muller
RB - LeSean McCoy
WR - Allen Robinson
WR - Jarvis Landry
OFlex - Randall Cobb
TE - Travis Kelce
K - Cairo Santos
P - Andy Lee (got traded to the Panthers, what?)
DL - Everson Griffen
DL - Stephen Tuitt
LB - Lavonte David
LB - Navarro Bowman
LB - Stephone Anthony
DB - Morgan Burnett
DB - Barry Church

Bench
QB Matt Stafford
RB Duke Johnson
RB Frank Gore
RB Giovanni Bernard
WR Tyler Lockett
WR Corey Coleman

7 RBS went before I went it at 8, so I had my choice of WRs. Like I said in the other thread, I really wanted Mike Evans, but couldn't pass on ARob. Landry fell to me in the 2nd (which I couldn't believe.) Then, I had an early pick in the 3rd, where I got Cobb. Greg Olsen almost fell to my pick in the 4th. I would have been real happy with that. But overall I am really happy with my offense. I wouldn't mind a tweak on my defense, but I can always find some gems on the wire during the season.

If this is a PPR league your looking very good!