• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My PSA....

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I want to thank all of you who kept a good thought and well wishes for me in my recovery.

That said; Lady (ladies) and Gentlemen please do yourselves a favor. Make sure that as part of your desire to remain healthy, that you get an annual digital rectal and PSA exams (Men) PAP smears, self and professional breast exams (Women). They might be uncomfortable, unwanted and in some instances socially frowned upon, but trust me, they can save your life.

I know that this is an off topic thread, but I thought it important enough that more people would see it here than as an addition to the current "Off Topic" thread. Again THANKS to you all!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I want to thank all of you who kept a good thought and well wishes for me in my recovery.

That said; Lady (ladies) and Gentlemen please do yourselves a favor. Make sure that as part of your desire to remain healthy, that you get an annual digital rectal and PSA exams (Men) PAP smears, self and professional breast exams (Women). They might be uncomfortable, unwanted and in some instances socially frowned upon, but trust me, they can save your life.

I know that this is an off topic thread, but I thought it important enough that more people would see it here than as an addition to the current "Off Topic" thread. Again THANKS to you all!!
Thanks for the reminder, Sty, and I hope all is OK. I finally got my first colonoscopy last year, quite a few years after everyone was telling me I should. Fortunately, all is well on that front, but it is also an important and relatively painless procedure that can really help stave off some major problems.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the reminder, Sty, and I hope all is OK. I finally got my first colonoscopy last year, quite a few years after everyone was telling me I should. Fortunately, all is well on that front, but it is also an important and relatively painless procedure that can really help stave off some major problems.

Colonoscopy is in the back dad, not the front? Did you get an Addidictomy? :pound:

I am due to have my backside checked again. It is on the list of things to do next year. Thanks for the reminder Sty and good advise.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colonoscopy is in the back dad, not the front? Did you get an Addidictomy? :pound:

I am due to have my backside checked again. It is on the list of things to do next year. Thanks for the reminder Sty and good advise.
Time for another one? You on the weekly plan?

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on the table first time I had it done all lubed up primed and ready for the scope when the doctor giggled as he told me that it's quite normal to get an erection during the procedure. Needless to say I was quite embarrassed until I looked down and realized that I didn't have an erection.... the doctor giggled again.. just as everything went dark.

Doctor just sent me a notice that Im due for my fourth one next month.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad you are doing better sty . you are in my prayers , however encouraging me to have an instrument shoved up my exit only backside will take a huge amount of drugs and a battalion of men :D

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once they give you the sedative there isn't anything to it .... or is there. :scratch:

I had a physicians assistant that would tell me just before he checked my prostate "as long as you only feel one hand on your shoulder everything is okay, now bendoover." When he left I got a female physicians assistant. She said "lie on your side and pull your knees." My first thought was SOB!! How come he didn't tell me to lie on my side. :L

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on the table first time I had it done all lubed up primed and ready for the scope when the doctor giggled as he told me that it's quite normal to get an erection during the procedure. Needless to say I was quite embarrassed until I looked down and realized that I didn't have an erection.... the doctor giggled again.. just as everything went dark.

Doctor just sent me a notice that Im due for my fourth one next month.

Did the doctor call you in the morning is the real question. LOL