• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Post Game Thoughts

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i never said to use the transitive theory. and i also never said we would beat you in any rematch. i have simply stated that we beat the teams that beat you. i haven't said that makes us better than you, i haven't said that we have improved more than your team, i haven't said anything along any of those lines. i have plain and simply laughed at your misfortunes

That IS the transitive theory, LOL, :L, you really are a clueless dude. And saying it implies everything. LOL @ Husker fans thinking they aren't transparent. :lol: This is unbelievable.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no that would be the transitive theory if i said that we are better than you because we beat the teams that beat you. but i have not said that. i have NEVER ONCE stated that we are better than you because of your two losses. saying that we beat the two teams you lost to is not the transitive theory because i did not say we are better than you because of it. so YOU are the clueless dude:dance:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya... LOL

"I will simply point out that two teams you lost to, ya, we beat them. NOT SAYING ANYTHING. Just...you know...saying that. Not that it means anything. Just. Sayin' it. Not sayin' for a REASON or anything."

:pound: GTFO before you strain yourself, Bill Clinton.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....as i stated earlier. im just enjoying laughing at your misfortunes...so i will do that in whichever thread i chose. you trolled the nebraska board for a week after we lost. well...you lost twice, therefore i feel im entitled to 2 weeks of laughing at you guys

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....as i stated earlier. im just enjoying laughing at your misfortunes...so i will do that in whichever thread i chose. you trolled the nebraska board for a week after we lost. well...you lost twice, therefore i feel im entitled to 2 weeks of laughing at you guys

Really layin' it on thick now. I didn't troll the Nebraska board at all. I defended Wisconsin fans in one thread. Now you're just making up shit to justify your behavior.

And you may think you're going to post in whichever thread you choose, but I'm already working on that situation.

Or you can just admit that Wisconsin put a huge emotional hurt on you, and now you are acting irrationally, and then walk away.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im not denying at all that you guys didn't beat the shit out of us. you did. straight up, you killed us. but that doesn't mean that i cant enjoy that you lost to MSU and tOSU one of which we beat by means of an amazing comeback, and the other by completely shutting down one of the supposedly best QB's in the B1G

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if your going to go cry to a mod that im posting on your board a little to much then thats really gay of you. me and my fellow husker posters had to read you and smart's bullshit for a week and we never cried to a mod once

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and if your going to go cry to a mod that im posting on your board a little to much then thats really gay of you. me and my fellow husker posters had to read you and smart's bullshit for a week and we never cried to a mod once

Okay. Let's see.

In one case, someone made a thread ABOUT Wisconsin on the Nebraska board, and all I did was stick up for my fan base. After a while, I got sick of the bullshit crybabyin' the Nebraska fans were doing and let my frustration be known.

In this case, you're just trolling a thread that had nothing to do with your team.

Ya. I'm the problem here.

And I'm not crying to a mod, I'm going to be a mod on this board so that when I've had enough of you and Irule, I can just keep you out of here.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sir your twisting my words. i never once said you were the problem. i just said i had to deal with your bullshit for a week, so now im allowing you the honor of dealing with my bullshit:D

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sir your twisting my words. i never once said you were the problem. i just said i had to deal with your bullshit for a week, so now im allowing you the honor of dealing with my bullshit:D

Again. What bullshit for a week, you lying little bastard. I posted in a thread ABOUT Wisconsin. I did not post in your game threads. I did not post in ANY of your other threads. And I was trying to be friendly until several of you couldn't stop talking about how classless the entire Wisconsin fan base was.

See. Here's the thing. The Nebraska fans have been acting like a bunch of children, and it pissed me off. I made my list of those Huskers who were exempt from that statement, and to be honest I don't recall any of your posts prior to yesterday, but you're definitely not making the list.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so you posted in 1(one) of our threads? okay....im posting in 1(ONE SIR!!) of your threads. and to be honest, i don't give a shit if im on your list of husker fans you like or not, just as im sure you don't give a flying fuck if your on my list of whiskey fans i dislike, which you are :). i will go step for step with you all day sir. and by bullshit...i mean you defending your fanbase (which you totally and completely have a right to do) against being classless (which is where you went wrong...its hard to argue against something when its true).lets go :boxing:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've already lost the argument Chucksker, when you used the transitive theory because you desperately needed to throw something in Wisconsin's face after the hurting we put on you, and then tried to pretend that wasn't what you were doing. You are just a....

:dunce:

bye bye

Big Red Said

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortuantly Forkem... your friend OD started a thread in the Nebraska forum to stir up shit..

Do not know what if anything is gained by this kind of banter...

see link here...

Did you get what you wanted here OD ?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already saw that thread. Didn't feel the need to respond in it. Howdy Big Red.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L dude why are you going back to a topic that we clearly moved past. and again...i don't know if you are misreading or misinterpreting my posts, but if you read closely, i am not using the transitive property. saying we beat a team that beat your team is NOT using the transitive property UNLESS i then state that BECAUSE of that we are better than you. which if you paid attention to my posts i NEVER SAID. so i don't get on what grounds you are saying this on:confused2:

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO chuckster, you are the one that made forkedup bucky bleed all over his panties today.

Rep to ya. :D