• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My picks

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm torn on Wisconsin's region. I think Duke and Kentucky get to the final four. And I was looking at Kentucky's scores on the years and they did not just beat the ranked teams they destroyed them.

Kentucky
Virginia
Duke
North Carolina

UNC I feel will use experience to win in Wisconsin and Arizona. Virginia has looked good in ooc play, and I think they can upset Villanova. I have Kentucky winning it all.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What experience does UNC have over wisconsin and Arizona?

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC has been in the tournament nearly every season. And they have also been known to win games. Arizona did great last year until the final four. But they did not face a team like UNC. A coach who has been there before with the history of winning and making final fours has a better chance than one who doesn't. I just don't know if Az can pull off back to back final fours. As for badgers, they have been often second round upsets and do not have that experience towards winning against bigger teams in the tournament. I have set other brackets with different variations though.

I have these final fours
Kentucky, UNC, Virginia, and Duke with Kentucky beating Duke

Kentucky, Arizona, Virginia, and Duke with Kentucky beating Duke

Kentucky, Arizona, Villanova, and Iowa State with Kentucky beating Villanova

Kentucky, Wisconsin, Michigan State, and Duke with Kentucky over MSU

Kentucky, UNC, Michigan State, and Iowa State with MSU over Kentucky

Kentucky, Arizona, Michigan State, and Duke with Kentucky winning over MSU

Also have different variations of WVA making it to sweet 16, Buffalo making it to sweet 16, and WVA making it to 32 and Buffalo making it to 32. As that is one of the tricky matchups. As is Wichita and Kansas due to Kansas having a player suspended. I have Kansas getting to the elite eight in one and Wichita in another. Notre Dame getting to elite eight in just one however as their tourney resume is not that great in recent memory.

I feel NCSU will beat LSU but I have LSU getting to elite eight in one bracket. And NCSU in another. And them getting to 32 with NCSU in most of those. Louiseville is a crapshoot though. And I have UC Irvine and Louiseville getting to at least sweet 16 in one each and 32 most of the others.

I'm using all kinds of variations. I think I have seven different brackets.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree with your point except:

1) Arizona didn't make a final four last year, Wisconsin did.
2) Wisconsin and Arizona both have more experience with PLAYERS than NC does.
3) Basing picks off previous years in which none of the current players on the rosters were on is often foolish.

I highly doubt NC beats both Wisconsin and Arizona, but I wouldn't completely rule it out.

This is my order of likeliness in coming out of the West.

1. AZ/Wisconsin tied @ 75% (combined)
2. North Carolina 15 %
3. Baylor 5 %
4. Field 5 %

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kentucky, Wisconsin, Nova, and Gonzage. Kentucky over Zaga. I usually hate chalk but the 1 and 2s are so strong this yr imo