• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My picks with the spread

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ten@Atl, Atl favored by 3.5
I had Tennessee winning before the season started due to the thought the Colts would lose to them. That didn't happen. I will take Atlanta to win and cover.

Cle@Bal-Bal favored by 7
Before the season started, this looked like a Browns W, but Baltimore's clearly played better so far and Cleveland is not as explosive as they were made out to be. But I do think this game will come down to the wire.

Browns will cover, but Ravens win. This could go either way being a division game.

NE@Buf, NE favored by 7.....NE covers and wins.

KC@Det, KC favored by 7.
Guess what? The Lions haven't lost a game yet this season. Is this gonna be the first? While I believe the Lions could win this as they have the playmakers to match, I will take KC to win and cover.

Car@Hou, Hou favored by 5.....Hou covers and wins. They're likely to lose to Atlanta next week instead.

Oak@Ind, Ind favored by 6.5
This one is hard. Colts have looked good trying to prove something but this is a classic trap. They might let their guard down here. Another game where I feel Raiders would upset, but I am taking Colts to win, but not cover.

LAC@Mia-LAC favored by 14.5
If LAC does not cover here, then there's a problem. Miami may play them tough but what do they have to play them tough here? LAC covers and wins.

Was@NYG, NYG favored by 3
NYG may have some momentum here with Jones. It won't be a blowout I think because the Giants have no defense.
NYG covers and wins.

Sea@Ari, Sea favored by 5
I have the feeling Arizona is gonna steal this, especially with Seattle looking ahead to the Rams.
Arizona to cover and win.

TB@LAR, LAR favored by 9.5
I think the Rams win, but I can see TB covering. Something about this matchup tells me that LAR will play down to a team they know they are likely to beat. Tb covers, but LAR wins.

Min@Chi, Chi favored by 1.5
Chicago coming off two road wins and five days rest.
Minnesota covers and wins.

Jac@Den, Den favored by 3
Had Foles been starting this is a Jacksonville win for certain. Now it's a toss-up. I think Minshew will struggle in this game but Jacksonville's defense should do enough to win.
Jacksonville wins and covers barely.

Dal@NO, Dal favored by 2.5
Dallas will get exposed tonight. That's not saying they will lose but the Saints will bring their explosiveness back down to earth.
Dallas wins and covers.

Cin@Pit, Pit favored by 3
This is what the Bengals have been waiting for. No Big Ben. The Steelers defense is no joke, but they are just terrible on offense. Pittsburgh gave SF so many problems for three Qs last week which is why I am playing it safe here.
Pit wins but doesn't cover.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you did not lose much money.