• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Parting Thoughts on the Titans

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll come back when the house gets cleaned. People criticize me around here for "quitting." Right. So are Eddie "Mr. Titans" George and all the other alienated ex-players quitters too?

I dropped MLB after the strike year, and still not all the way back...watch a few innings here and there on TV, but have not bought a ticket since and we used to go to 15 - 20 Braves games a year.

On some I will probably always have ill feelings towards Neil O'Donnell but he wasn't bad guy...for him to say that about Whiz was surprising...here I am thinking they needed him to stay for the sake of continuity!

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@WestEndVol it feels good to be liberated from the Titans bullshit. They don't care about the fans and now I don't care about them. I listened to Kuharsky rip them a new one for the Mariota pick and just turned the radio off because it doesn't concern me anymore. I didn't burn any of my stuff; I'm just going to give it to my Dad who'll support them no matter what.

Any XXL Mac9 stuff?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your farewell post was spot on Hammer, since Fisher left...TN has fallen into the hands of people that don't know what they're doing...but hopefully you're still clinging...I'm hearing rumors that the Jets are interested in Mett...of course nothing close to what MM would've brought, but if they can parlay Mett into a 2nd rd '16...they will have a little house money to work with next year.

Jeff fisher is the most overrated NFL coach of ALL TIME.

The QBs he had absolutely zero interest in (Mac9 and VY) are the only reason he has even a respectable career record. He's well below .500 without them.

And yes he was 100% wrong with how he did VY. He literally threw the season away due to his own ego.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't love Mariotta but i'm not watching the NFL because it's at a WWE level of corruptness.

The second they didn't put Brady on that random "commissioner's list" in January while they did their investigation they lost me.

Goodell did his buddy Kraft one BIG favor.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dropped MLB after the strike year, and still not all the way back...watch a few innings here and there on TV, but have not bought a ticket since and we used to go to 15 - 20 Braves games a year.

On some I will probably always have ill feelings towards Neil O'Donnell but he wasn't bad guy...for him to say that about Whiz was surprising...here I am thinking they needed him to stay for the sake of continuity!

I don't see how you couldn't after the dude HAD to have thrown that SB against the Cowboys. Those throws were so bad there's no way they weren't intentional.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think HD was tough on the titans, you haven't seen nothing yet.

Ask me about that Quitter Kevin Dyson or that loser by birth or choice drew bennet.....or jeff freaking fisher, the winless wonder.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good start.

I didn't watch it and probably won't watch a game all season.

Not because tennessee sucks (which they do), but because I don't think the NFL is a game on the up and up. They've proven that over and over again that all 32 teams are not treated the same.

I will admit that I was crushed that the Titans didn't get Winston. But it's still early. Not to mention TB has the worst OL while the Titans have more invested in theirs than any other team, we'll see if this year it finally plays up to its talent level.

That said, this team is still a long ways away from relevance.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Network’s Ian Rapoport reported that the Eagles offered two first-round picks, a third-round pick, defensive tackle Fletcher Cox, linebacker Mychal Kendricks, cornerback Brandon Boykin and “more” to the Titans. That is a lot. Like … an insane amount. Cox, Kendricks and Boykin are all young defenders who would either start right away or contribute plenty. And the Titans did have a young quarterback in Zach Mettenberger, who showed some good things as a rookie last year. Tennessee could have justified taking the mega-offer and rolling with Mettenberger for one more year.

Beyond belief. :L

I don't know how I missed this...Especially living here in the Nashville area. Damn. If I had known about this offer, I would've been agreeing with you all along. Even though I do like Mariota as a player.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how I missed this...Especially living here in the Nashville area. Damn. If I had known about this offer, I would've been agreeing with you all along. Even though I do like Mariota as a player.

I like Mariota too. Hopefully he ends up with a good team, owner and head coach. That is NOT to be found with the Titans and won't be anytime soon.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Mariota too. Hopefully he ends up with a good team, owner and head coach. That is NOT to be found with the Titans and won't be anytime soon.

And you know I was just poking fun at you earlier. I wouldn't be an actual idiot troll and believe that. Mettenberger did a lot of good things today.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know I was just poking fun at you earlier. I wouldn't be an actual idiot troll and believe that. Mettenberger did a lot of good things today.

Sorry, man. Didn't mean to get straight with you. I'm just so fucking frustrated. The defense put them in a position to win and Whisenhunt's stubbornness cost them again.

Fans are angrier than they've ever been.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm now 1/3 of the way back.

Sell the team.

Fire Ruston Webster.

Then I'm back.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm now 1/3 of the way back.

Sell the team.

Fire Ruston Webster.

Then I'm back.

Crowdsource the money from SportsHoopla. As an owner, then you can troll the Patriots in owners meetings. That'll be 10x more fun than trolling their fans on the NFL forum

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down for that.

The Cheaters should be exiled from the league already. Including that ball changing fraud Brady.

But I don't think Whiz was nearly as big of a problem as Webster. The Titans GMs have been the weak point since they fired that worthless coach Fisher.