• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My Lazy Prediction Thread

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My initial draft (sigh) for this thing got wiped as far as I can tell, so I am just going to get it out there instead and explain most of my reasoning later. I am viewing this as a 10 win team with room to go in either direction based on a handful of players on both sides of the ball.

In short though:

1) What are you getting out of the Run D?

2) What does the passrush look like when healthy?

3) What does the running game look like Weeks 8-16? Has had an expiration date to it with Ware/West in 2016 and 2015.

4) Is there any progress from the young WR's?

5) If Mahomes had to start or relieve for any reason, could the Chiefs win that game?

6) Can the Chiefs survive a takeaway regression to the mean?
That's a lot of unknowns. Ramik Wilson, Terrance Mitchell, Justin Houston, Bennie Logan, Kareem Hunt, Tyreek Hill, Jeremy Maclin, Justin Houston, and Derrick Johnson all seem like tough players to peg as far as their production goes exactly for one reason another. I don't think this team is an 8 win team like the FO projection has, but I don't think this team is likely to have all of those swingy players I mentioned fall in their favor; though I like Ramik Wilson and Mitchell for the record. If they do, they look pretty darn tough outside of QB which is just bland, but that's a whole lot of ifing that steps away from reasonably optimistic to homerism.

Week 1 @ Patriots L (0-1)

Week 2 Vs Eagles W (1-1)

Week 3 @ Chargers W (2-1)

Week 4 Vs Redskins W (3-1)

Week 5 @ Texans L (3-2)

Week 6 Vs Steelers L (3-3)

Week 7 @ Raiders L (3-4)

Week 8 Vs Broncos W (4-4)

Week 9 @ Cowboys L (4-5)

Week 11 @ Giants W (5-5)

Week 12 Vs Bills W (6-5)

Week 13 @ Jets W (7-5)