• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My apologies WVU brethren

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The snaps from Eger were off most of the game. I quit counting at 10 the number of poor snaps.

And, Okie St sure dropped a large number of passes. That helped the WVU cause as well.

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Snaps all went to Trickets right. He would move over a foot to catch most of them. The drop Passes all cam at great times for WVU. All I could think of is how Virginia Tech would come back at the end of the games and beat us. I thought the same thing would happen with Oklahoma st. It was a great Win. To beat Baylor our O-line will have to play a good game, Tricket will have to stay healthy and we will need a strong running game

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to give Trickett credit for toughness. The way his left arm was hanging, I thought he was done. Major props for using his legs to pick up some first downs, and get some positive yardage.

If he stays healthy, I think he will continue to improve.

Not sure what will happen when Ford recovers from his injury.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right arm... Not left arm.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an ol Aggie buddy of mine used to say: " I told you sheep humpers what was gonna happen"

"I have all the respect in the world for OSU and think we are very similar in a lot of ways meaning programs. They are coming to a pissed off WVU team/fanbase. I think we play well and I think OSU might be a lil overrated.

WVU 27
OSU 24 "

jgb

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey GoldRusher We beat OSU. You mean Baylor :nod:

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I posted on a thread that BBW started...I wouldn't get too excited by one game and one win....I am not sure what I watched on Saturday...Wv giving effort....or Okie State just laying an egg...I would think that to be a fair question after just getting blown out by Maryland....lets see if they can win in Waco before everyone starts beleiving the team has somehow just magically turned it around.....I think Clint Trickett got lucky for just one game....he caught a team coming in that had never been to Morgantown before...the kid looks no different than Bednarak to me...a tough kid with no arm...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an ol Aggie buddy of mine used to say: " I told you sheep humpers what was gonna happen"

"I have all the respect in the world for OSU and think we are very similar in a lot of ways meaning programs. They are coming to a pissed off WVU team/fanbase. I think we play well and I think OSU might be a lil overrated.

WVU 27
OSU 24 "

LOL!....god I miss Sleepy and THE KING!!!...they were unbeleivebly entertaining!!!:clap:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a tough kid with no arm...

No arm? he may not be accurate, but the kid can get it downfield. He may not win the hiesman but he gave that defense something to think about which has been missing all year.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No arm? he may not be accurate, but the kid can get it downfield. He may not win the hiesman but he gave that defense something to think about which has been missing all year.

I think he took advantage of what the defense gave him...for all the passes he hit on...he missed just as many...go back and watch the 3rd quarter...Wv should have blown Okie State out if he hits on half of those throws....

Just not ready to get on his bandwagon just yet....I think its easy to grasp to something postive after watching Childress last week.....

Like that Sims kid in the backfield...he is as good as they said he was....

But the one player's bandwagon I am jumping on that doesn't get the hype he should...and is CLEARLY the best player on either side of the ball is Darwin Cook...what a career he has had in a Mountaineer uniform...enough doesn't get written about him...this kid is likely a middle to high middle draft pick...he may not be fast...but he has a knack for being in the right place at the right time...and he can bring the wood as well as anyone in the country....:clap:

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he took advantage of what the defense gave him...for all the passes he hit on...he missed just as many...go back and watch the 3rd quarter...Wv should have blown Okie State out if he hits on half of those throws....

Just not ready to get on his bandwagon just yet....I think its easy to grasp to something postive after watching Childress last week.....

Like that Sims kid in the backfield...he is as good as they said he was....

But the one player's bandwagon I am jumping on that doesn't get the hype he should...and is CLEARLY the best player on either side of the ball is Darwin Cook...what a career he has had in a Mountaineer uniform...enough doesn't get written about him...this kid is likely a middle to high middle draft pick...he may not be fast...but he has a knack for being in the right place at the right time...and he can bring the wood as well as anyone in the country....:clap:

Not jumping on bandwagon, but for some reason he could give us more than the other two just by getting the ball down there...even against Ga St Childress wasn't showing the brain to run the offense...both young and both will grow, but you can't argue that the offense looked different with him running it.

Big Cook fan, but man it is hard for me to go against Shaq....that kid is playing hard and disruptive...loved his effort on tracking down the running back on their one long run. Defense is gelling for sure, love the depth and the way they rotated Saturday. Did not seem to lose much at all if any with the rotations.

Just like i think the offense will do next year, this defense took it lumps last year and came back grown up. Sometimes it just happens under fire.

We are very young anyone not excited about this team I just shake my head, these kids are going to grow into a nice team for us I truly believe that.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not jumping on bandwagon, but for some reason he could give us more than the other two just by getting the ball down there...even against Ga St Childress wasn't showing the brain to run the offense...both young and both will grow, but you can't argue that the offense looked different with him running it.

Big Cook fan, but man it is hard for me to go against Shaq....that kid is playing hard and disruptive...loved his effort on tracking down the running back on their one long run. Defense is gelling for sure, love the depth and the way they rotated Saturday. Did not seem to lose much at all if any with the rotations.

Just like i think the offense will do next year, this defense took it lumps last year and came back grown up. Sometimes it just happens under fire.

We are very young anyone not excited about this team I just shake my head, these kids are going to grow into a nice team for us I truly believe that.

I would agree with you DCW...Shaq is playing exceptionally well this year..he has excellent feet for a guy his size..I would also agree with you about the future...some of the freshman they rolled out there on Saturday look legit....two years and this team owns the Big12.....

I did want to mention one thing...and yes I am going to get my Rich comment in here...I was watching the Arizona game over the weekend and realized what this current Wv team doesn't do and I am sure Dana is "Anti" anyhow...is how the recievers can block in that spread offense...if ours did just a little bit I think our running game would improve leaps and bounds....