• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MW...

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
49ers.jpg

Holy shit - it worked!

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’d basically just take a screen shot of the web page (ALT + Print Screen) and then paste it in Paint. You can trim away the unnecessary parts/borders and then save, upload to an image hosting like Photobucket and then link that to your post on SportsHoopla. Let me know if any of this doesn’t make sense to you and I can give you a more detailed “how-to-do”

Cheers!

It might change by computer, I have an HP and I have to press a Function button instead of Alt. It's just in the bottom left of the keyboard, an 'fn' surrounded by a box.

trancemeister

Niner Faithful
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might change by computer, I have an HP and I have to press a Function button instead of Alt. It's just in the bottom left of the keyboard, an 'fn' surrounded by a box.

Good point! And I think Apple (Mac) keyboards also have Fn instead of the Alt. Though with that keyboard it might also be the command key. Not sure. Worst case scenario, just hit the Print Screen button though you'll have to make sure that your primary window is maximized all the way. Then cut out all the excess junk through Paint and you should be all set.