• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Muschamp Watch

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone heard anything?

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last week foley said publicly that he wont make a decision until the offseason...

I think the chanting late in the game last night might have changed his mind a little on that. But no, our luck will be he finds some miracle way to beat Georgia and we’re fucked for yet another year. I hate Jeremy Foley.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, and I understand why Florida fans want him gone.

But I think in a few years you guys might regret letting him go. It is his first HC job, and some bumps are to be expected. I realize it's not up to your standards, and you probably shouldn't have hired a coach without HC to start with.

But do you guys really believe he doesn't have it in him to improve over time?

I guess maybe recruiting would be the big concern here. If he manages a good recruiting class(provided he makes it to the end of the year), I'm not sure he should be let go honestly.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has proven he is a DC at best. as a head coach you are responsible for all the coaches under you and the direction of the team. he has failed on all accounts in regards to the offense.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has proven he is a DC at best. as a head coach you are responsible for all the coaches under you and the direction of the team. he has failed on all accounts in regards to the offense.

Oh I get it. I just have to wonder if maybe he will be improving with time. Basically, Florida is paying for his training and maybe dumping him off before the payday is what I'm suggesting.

Emotionally I completely understand where Florida fans are coming from. Probably would feel the same way at Alabama.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it. I just have to wonder if maybe he will be improving with time. Basically, Florida is paying for his training and maybe dumping him off before the payday is what I'm suggesting.

Emotionally I completely understand where Florida fans are coming from. Probably would feel the same way at Alabama.

Good Sir, please refer to my post in this thread, specifically my statement: “I hate Jeremy Foley”.

That stupid Fuck. This is the second coach he’s hired with ZERO head coaching experience. Ron Zook was the first. Need I say more?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we did that with fucking DuBose. Talk about nightmare. Mike Shula to some extent as well, although Shula was out of desperation and the program was such a shit show at the time nobody would take the job. I appreciate what Shula did.

It's why I'm always leery of people promoting Kirby Smart as our next coach.

But I think Muschamp might one day be a pretty good coach, unlike Zook who is so old at that point - it should have been a clue.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we did that with fucking DuBose. Talk about nightmare. Mike Shula to some extent as well, although Shula was out of desperation and the program was such a shit show at the time nobody would take the job. I appreciate what Shula did.

It's why I'm always leery of people promoting Kirby Smart as our next coach.

But I think Muschamp might one day be a pretty good coach, unlike Zook who is so old at that point - it should have been a clue.

I agree with you that WM can become a good HC some day. BUT, he’s not a superstar out of the gate, and quite frankly our AD did him a huge disservice to throw him into the Florida fire right away. Will needs to go to a Division 2 school and get his feet wet in an environment where he can win and build a program. Honestly though, I don’t know that his head coaching philosophy would ever allow him to reach the pinnacle of Div 1. The bottom line is he plays not to lose. We all know where that leads.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Sir, please refer to my post in this thread, specifically my statement: “I hate Jeremy Foley”.

That stupid Fuck. This is the second coach he’s hired with ZERO head coaching experience. Ron Zook was the first. Need I say more?

I agree with you that WM can become a good HC some day. BUT, he’s not a superstar out of the gate, and quite frankly our AD did him a huge disservice to throw him into the Florida fire right away. Will needs to go to a Division 2 school and get his feet wet in an environment where he can win and build a program. Honestly though, I don’t know that his head coaching philosophy would ever allow him to reach the pinnacle of Div 1. The bottom line is he plays not to lose. We all know where that leads.

Exactly. The fail comes when some arrogant, falsely self assured douche like Foley takes decent people and puts them where they shouldn't be...and possibly ruins them and everyone around them in the process.

If not for Foley, Spurrier would probably be our coach and poor Driscal might be the leading QB in the conference.

SwampHumpy

Touching my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. The fail comes when some arrogant, falsely self assured douche like Foley takes decent people and puts them where they shouldn't be...and possibly ruins them and everyone around them in the process.

If not for Foley, Spurrier would probably be our coach and poor Driscal might be the leading QB in the conference.

Troof. Look what he did with Danny Wuerffel. Danny looked like he was throwing a shot-put, but Steve made a Heisman Trophy winner out of him. Driskel would have been the first pick of the NFL Draft if he had St. Steve developing him........

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_m2sp5rzK6l1r6fra8.gif