• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Muschamp downplays friendship with Fisher.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp downplays Fisher friendship | Gatorsports.com

But judging by his responses Tuesday evening, the first-year Florida coach has had just about enough of discussing his relationship with Florida State's Jimbo Fisher.

“Who?” Muschamp replied, when a fan broached the topic during Tuesday's Capital Area Gator Club Gathering.

The sarcastic response drew one of many ovations during Muschamp's nearly two-hour visit. But he quickly followed with a more sincere answer about his longtime friend and new rival.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp is exactly what florida needed. He'll do wonders I think.. I don't see a drop off... The one thing I'd like to see is that Brantley feller on the bench and Trey Burton running the show.

bchampy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muschamp is exactly what florida needed. He'll do wonders I think.. I don't see a drop off... The one thing I'd like to see is that Brantley feller on the bench and Trey Burton running the show.

I agree. Although it seems they want to keep the Brantley show running and have Burton at FB. :L

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Your new coach is friends with the enemy.

I don't think he's that good of friends with Bobo, because of Bobo owning him in practice everyday.

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
boommuthaflorida_medium.gif