• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MSU

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm never going to a Wisconsin-MSU game ever again...wayyyy too bad for my blood pressure.

I went to the game is East Lansing earlier this year and was in Indy last night...and I was convinced we were going to lose in a heartbreaking fashion when MSU got the ball back with about 4 minutes left.

All I can say about the game is WOW...and that we really should have lost by 14 points haha. Also, Keith Nichol is probably my 2nd least favorite NCAA athlete of all time behind Drew Neitzel haha.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL forgot about Drew Neitzel.

We really struggle with MSU in both sports. It's becoming a real rivalry. I hate seeing them get slapped in the face by the BCS. If Lucas, dip shit hat he is, wouldn't have roughed the kicker last night they probably would have punched it in and put our offense in a really tough position. Likely would have won.

At the same time, I don't really like the MSU football team that much. I respect them, I just don't like them. MSU fans might complain about Duckworth's catch, with that little push, but they were basically running pick and roll routes to free up BJ Cunningham all damn night and the officials never called it....even on his biggest play of the night. You CAN'T do that.

johnnytata

sugar booger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
also, our cows' shit smells better than their cows' shit.