• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's Vs Rays; June 2nd - 4th

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niiiiice! I am jealous. I would go to more if it wasn't for a 2 hour drive (one way) or 2.5 hour train trip (one way). I guess having season tickets to the Hawks for 10 years when I was in grade/middle school kind of burned me out on that trip.

Yeah, it's a lot of fun until I check my bank account. Pretty sure I'm at 12 games already this year. The Friday nights I go on are probably going to bankrupt me. Generally I'll go to the game on Friday night and once the game is over take the light rail over to cap hill and make some more terrible decisions, lol.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's a lot of fun until I check my bank account. Pretty sure I'm at 12 games already this year. The Friday nights I go on are probably going to bankrupt me. Generally I'll go to the game on Friday night and once the game is over take the light rail over to cap hill and make some more terrible decisions, lol.

They have "ladies night" I wonder if they get half priced beers? :scratch:

They should have a package deal on beer, if you attend 12 games or more you should get a discount at the beer stands inside......

Or I guess get off work earlier and pre funk at the local watering holes around the stadium....

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect a sellout August 11th

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have "ladies night" I wonder if they get half priced beers? :scratch:

They should have a package deal on beer, if you attend 12 games or more you should get a discount at the beer stands inside......

Or I guess get off work earlier and pre funk at the local watering holes around the stadium....

Oh, for me a Mariners game is an all day event. I usually get off work early, start the festivities with the boys around 3-4pm and drink until we get to the stadium. Keep drinking at the stadium, then after the game continue drinking on cap hill. Even then, a beer at pyramid is like $7 or $8 before tip. Not much cheaper than at the stadium.

Bunch of my friends are getting their PhDs at UW right now so a lot of time we'll start around there then make our way to the bars around Safeco, usually Pyramid.

Friday nights is usually college night so it's a bunch of young people.

I don't know if they offer a ladies special then. If they did, I'd probably just say I'm a female and if they try to challenge it I'll remind them that this is Seattle and they cannot tell me what I identify as.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, for me a Mariners game is an all day event. I usually get off work early, start the festivities with the boys around 3-4pm and drink until we get to the stadium. Keep drinking at the stadium, then after the game continue drinking on cap hill. Even then, a beer at pyramid is like $7 or $8 before tip. Not much cheaper than at the stadium.

Bunch of my friends are getting their PhDs at UW right now so a lot of time we'll start around there then make our way to the bars around Safeco, usually Pyramid.

Friday nights is usually college night so it's a bunch of young people.

I don't know if they offer a ladies special then. If they did, I'd probably just say I'm a female and if they try to challenge it I'll remind them that this is Seattle and they cannot tell me what I identify as.

I hate to say it, but ween yourself on to the cheaper shit, Bud, Coors, or PBR and go hit Sluggers... They got better Happy Hour prices and you can slam more before going into the stadium.....then save the good beers for after the game in Cap Hill....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but ween yourself on to the cheaper shit, Bud, Coors, or PBR and go hit Sluggers... They got better Happy Hour prices and you can slam more before going into the stadium.....then save the good beers for after the game in Cap Hill....

Man, I can't drink that cheap shit anymore. I did that for four years as a frat boy. It gives me PTSD.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I'm not the best person to take advise, as well make it all day event for night games, I start at the Yardhouse then make my way down to Sodo....That get's pricey as well....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I'm not the best person to take advise, as well make it all day event for night games, I start at the Yardhouse then make my way down to Sodo....That get's pricey as well....

I just avoid looking at my checking account anymore. That's always one way to do it.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I can't drink that cheap shit anymore. I did that for four years as a frat boy. It gives me PTSD.

I know many but it saves you some $$$$.....

Plus I got pissed at a Sounders game one time so now I limit my beers inside the ball parks.....

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know many but it saves you some $$$$.....

Plus I got pissed at a Sounders game one time so now I limit my beers inside the ball parks.....

I drink a lot, so I'm pretty high functioning. It's hard for me to get drunk off IPAs or beer. Just can't drink them fast enough to get drunk off them.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I actually enjoy the stories Buhner has when he's on there.

I agree on the Goldsmith thing.
i like buhner

it's an insta-loss when he's in the booth, though

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great series, pitching was awesome and the two guaranteed outs earlier in the year dominated. Love Zunino's new approach. He's not a guy who needs to work counts, get a pitch and fricking swing.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The M's have usually had at least one Girls' Night Out and at least one Guys' Night Out a year in recent years. I do believe that either Happy Hour is extended or prices are lower for beer in certain areas of the ballpark.