• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: M's @ Twinkies; June 12th - 15th

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And on the road. I thought we would win the first two and lose the next two with Santana and today's starter going. In the end it was as good as we could expect.

Yeah but it's time to get the starting rotation back and start ending these high score events.....

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality is that Miranda is ideally a 4-5 starter. Thankfully he's pitched better then that most of the time and is a main reason this team is still relevant. Sounds like both Felix and Kuma could be back next week. Hopefully just stay afloat until then
Ye

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but it's time to get the starting rotation back and start ending these high score events.....

Agree bad starting pitching can torpedo a team. Leads to an inconsistent offense and overworked pen. Luckily they have kept the bullpen in ok shape because they play with a short bench and change out the long reliever every few dayd

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality is that Miranda is ideally a 4-5 starter. Thankfully he's pitched better then that most of the time and is a main reason this team is still relevant. Sounds like both Felix and Kuma could be back next week. Hopefully just stay afloat until then
Ye

I am not too sure Miranda isn't our new #2 SP. I really believe he has the ability to take it and run...that and Kuma and King are on the downside of course.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not too sure Miranda isn't our new #2 SP. I really believe he has the ability to take it and run...that and Kuma and King are on the downside of course.

I hope your right. I see the flashes. Just would like to see him keep the ball in the ballpark more and finish hitters when he gets 2 strikes. The stuff seems to be there but he doesn't always trust it. He gets 0-2 and then nibbles too much. But I can't complain about what he's given us so far. Two really bad starts have kind of skewed his numbers a bit.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope your right. I see the flashes. Just would like to see him keep the ball in the ballpark more and finish hitters when he gets 2 strikes. The stuff seems to be there but he doesn't always trust it. He gets 0-2 and then nibbles too much. But I can't complain about what he's given us so far. Two really bad starts have kind of skewed his numbers a bit.

That has been my biggest complaint about him as well. But you can't teach his stuff. I hope I am right on him as well.