• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mr. Robot

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who, exactly, is "Ollie"? Is he the chicks BF that was pressuring her to divorce Tyrell and make him an honest man?

So there were essentially 2 "big" reveals this week, that personally fly like thuds...

1) Mom is alive and living in a convalescence home...

2) Elliot is also "Ollie"

Who cares about either of these?

I the first time Tyrells grey eyed wife saw Elliot outside their apartment, he said he was Ollie. She seemed to know who he was anyway. It looked like the preview is showing her seducing him. I thought she knew all about him from the beginning while he had an idea she knew more than what she was letting on so he gave the fake name.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finished Season 1. But had to buy it on DVD. Now I'll give it to my video store owner for a couple free rentals.

I like this series.

Especially now that it's on regular TV in my cable package.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, the kid won best actor.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
loved his speech. And he has a babe for a girlfriend

Yes on all accounts. He certainly deserved it that's for sure!

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never watch or pay any attention to awards shows of any kind.

But he was probably deserving. Certainly more interesting than Kevin Spacey's character.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well that finale was a whole bunch of nothing. This entire season was a waste of time. Barely anything has changed or gotten advanced to a point where it makes a shred of sense. This show spends way too much time trying to be clever and going for mindfucks

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, started the season with Mr Robot shooting Elliot in the head, was actually funny when he wrote that in his journal, he shot me in the head again, but ending the season getting shot was just too much. Then they pretty much gave away the last 5 minutes for a preview of a different deal that almost had me thinking it was the same show.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dvr ended before the end credit scene finished. Does anyone have a link to just the post credit scene?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dvr ended before the end credit scene finished. Does anyone have a link to just the post credit scene?

Can't find a clip (but I know some sites you can watch the full episode if you feel like skipping to the end). If you just want to read about it though, it's this:

(EDIT: I can't get the spoiler tag to work so scroll down midway)

Mosley and Trenton are out west somewhere sitting in the parking lot of a big department store. They're having a conversation talking about how they are adjusting to their new life. They mention something about knowing a way to put everything back to the way it was. Someone is approaching them and off screen you hear that person call to them. Mosley says "Sorry, we're on break right now" (they work at the department store and are on a smoke break). The camera pans around to the person asking for help. It's Leon, and he says "I just want to know if you have the time". Show ends

End spoilers

Edit: I fixed the tag for you - cal

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't find a clip (but I know some sites you can watch the full episode if you feel like skipping to the end). If you just want to read about it though, it's this:

(EDIT: I can't get the spoiler tag to work so scroll down midway)

Mosley and Trenton are out west somewhere sitting in the parking lot of a big department store. They're having a conversation talking about how they are adjusting to their new life. They mention something about knowing a way to put everything back to the way it was. Someone is approaching them and off screen you hear that person call to them. Mosley says "Sorry, we're on break right now" (they work at the department store and are on a smoke break). The camera pans around to the person asking for help. It's Leon, and he says "I just want to know if you have the time". Show ends

End spoilers
I was able to find the whole thing online. Turns out I missed all of about 3 seconds (just the reveal of who walked up).

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just explain this entire season in more than a sentence or two because it really seems like I could have not watched and not missed anything.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we just explain this entire season in more than a sentence or two because it really seems like I could have not watched and not missed anything.
What real developments happened this year? What new questions?

Eliot is a world-class hacker who even the Dark Army respects and takes marching orders from (this is actually Mr Robot, but whatever).
The sister has gone bad ass and has run the FSociety in Eliots "absence".
The blonde friend plays dumb, but she is somehow a major player. Possibly in the Dark Army?
Tyler is either Eliots partner, or in his head now (I think he is actually dead and is now part of Elliot).

But yea. That is about it for an entire 10-episode run.

Pointless.

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I skipped over all posts as I just started episode 1 and 2 of the first season on Amazon Prime... Looking for a new show to watch.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was able to find the whole thing online. Turns out I missed all of about 3 seconds (just the reveal of who walked up).

Thanks for the tag fix. What the heck was I doing wrong? Was I typing "spoilers" instead of "spoiler"? That's the only thing I can think of

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the tag fix. What the heck was I doing wrong? Was I typing "spoilers" instead of "spoiler"? That's the only thing I can think of
Yes. The tag is singular, not plural.

You know you don't have to actually type the tags. In the menu above the text field for your post, click the icon to the right of the film icon and the spoiler tag is an option.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bad, huh?

Nah. Any show with that hook is going to have a tough time keeping all the balls in the air. It's a pretty solid show all around. Certainly takes a lot of chances. Won't be for everyone. Watch a few and decide if it's for you.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That bad, huh?
Truthfully, no.

I watch it.

But it is frustrating because it doesn't go anywhere and spends too much time trying to fool the viewer instead of just telling a good story.