• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moving

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been absent but definitely accounted for. I’ll be moving this summer and beginning in late February we went into hyperdrive sprucing up our home to get it ready to sell. The effort paid off as we just received a full price offer after just 3 weeks on the market. It’s nice to know we won’t be overlapping mortgages. We’re moving into a challenging market for buyers so our problems are not even close to over.

At the same time this is going on my work tempo has been obscene. When I do get a break at work I find myself browsing listings instead of what I should be doing: following Broncos news. Needless to say I have only loosely followed FA, with Keenum, Cravens and King being the only new faces I’m aware of.

With one house under contract as the seller down and one as the buyer to go I’m hoping things settle down soon enough and all that work and housing nonsense fades away so I can focus on what’s really important.

Hope all the usual suspects are still around. Go Broncos!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best of luck, IKF, on your move. Always a relief to get the current house sold. We definitely miss your insights around here.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck on your move.... If you need any help, I hear SpringStein has a big of muskulls.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been absent but definitely accounted for. I’ll be moving this summer and beginning in late February we went into hyperdrive sprucing up our home to get it ready to sell. The effort paid off as we just received a full price offer after just 3 weeks on the market. It’s nice to know we won’t be overlapping mortgages. We’re moving into a challenging market for buyers so our problems are not even close to over.

At the same time this is going on my work tempo has been obscene. When I do get a break at work I find myself browsing listings instead of what I should be doing: following Broncos news. Needless to say I have only loosely followed FA, with Keenum, Cravens and King being the only new faces I’m aware of.

With one house under contract as the seller down and one as the buyer to go I’m hoping things settle down soon enough and all that work and housing nonsense fades away so I can focus on what’s really important.

Hope all the usual suspects are still around. Go Broncos!
Good luck with the move.Hope you find a great new house.

FYI, DC has a truck.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Life brings opportunity - make the best of it - and get back here - we need you.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck with the move and congrats on getting your house sold so quickly. My parents went through that just a few years back and took them a year and a half to sell. They had an offer in the first week but their realtor told them to hold off. Ended up selling for less than that first offer a year and a half later. They were none too happy.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need our annual AFC West Updates and Ramblings, so get this house buying/selling stuff over with soon. The draft, OTA's and camp are nearly upon us. Priorities, man!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks guys. Believe me when I say I will make time to get my annual predictions up! The schedule should be out in about a week, and honestly I look forward to that more than the draft. This year that may be a bit of an exception but most years it’s true.

More to follow!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move schmove! Quit yer bitchin and get back here asap, you lazy bum!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Update on the moving front:

We have had several setbacks and disappointments along the way, combined with some near misses. Dodged some bullets. We are now buying two homes. My new location is just 150 miles from this one and we’ve decided it’s best to keep the family in place. Of course we decided this after we had a contract on our home so we still had to move! We made a killing on that house though and have parlayed that into significant down payments on the two new homes.

Our new primary home is way better than the one we sold, and even the second home is a great little place that will rent fast when I’m done with it.

Can’t wait for all of this to settle in. I didn’t mention but the new place is in Virginia Beach and I’ll be settling in with plenty of summer left for hitting the waves!

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We have had several setbacks and disappointments along the way, combined with some near misses. Dodged some bullets. We are now buying two homes. My new location is just 150 miles from this one and we’ve decided it’s best to keep the family in place. Of course we decided this after we had a contract on our home so we still had to move! We made a killing on that house though and have parlayed that into significant down payments on the two new homes.

Our new primary home is way better than the one we sold, and even the second home is a great little place that will rent fast when I’m done with it.

Can’t wait for all of this to settle in. I didn’t mention but the new place is in Virginia Beach and I’ll be settling in with plenty of summer left for hitting the waves!
Fall was my favorite season when we lived there. Once the summer humidity breaks, it’s beautiful.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well congrats on the new homes! Hopefully they serve you well and your family can make many new memories. Good luck in fixing up the 2nd home. My dad fixes up homes for a hobby so I seem to get roped into helping quite often. Honestly though enjoy some of that work so hopefully you do too.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well congrats on the new homes! Hopefully they serve you well and your family can make many new memories. Good luck in fixing up the 2nd home. My dad fixes up homes for a hobby so I seem to get roped into helping quite often. Honestly though enjoy some of that work so hopefully you do too.
" fixes homes " for a hobby ?. Never heard that term yet.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've known a lot of people who fix up homes for a hobby.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should get out more.
Ha ha Walker Hilarious ! First off, it's called remodeling unless your in 5th grade or stuck in a cubicle your whole life watching ****. Also DC, if it's a hobby, that means you do it at your expense. Could you give the list of all these guys that remodel homes for free ? I could use their number. God help us all

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha ha Walker Hilarious ! First off, it's called remodeling unless your in 5th grade or stuck in a cubicle your whole life watching ****. Also DC, if it's a hobby, that means you do it at your expense. Could you give the list of all these guys that remodel homes for free ? I could use their number. God help us all

hob·by1
ˈhäbē/
noun
  1. 1.
    an activity done regularly in one's leisure time for pleasure.

When has a hobby ever meant you do it at your own expense? People make money off a hobby all the time.

Secondly, I'd never give you a list of contact of anyone I know. The last thing I want to do is put you into contact with them. I don't hate anyone that much.

Thirdly, remodel and fixing up a home are the same things.

Maybe you need to google some of these things before you go off looking like more of a clown then you already do around here.

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you being obtuse on purpose? Or does it come naturally?