• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Moving to Texas

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be the last time you had a reason to unzip. :pound::nono:

BTW - good luck in your move.

Fully agree married with 2 kids and so yes that would be my last time to unzip. :L
Thanks we loved Fairfax, VA but so expensive and traffic sucked. We loved Florida but had no family to help with the kids. So now it’s Texas which the food is amazing, wife has mother and brother nearby, Schools are better, and keep hearing New Braunfels is a nice area. So I’m nervous but excited as well. Our house in FL has gone up $120k so that will help us with our next house.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fully agree married with 2 kids and so yes that would be my last time to unzip. :L
Thanks we loved Fairfax, VA but so expensive and traffic sucked. We loved Florida but had no family to help with the kids. So now it’s Texas which the food is amazing, wife has mother and brother nearby, Schools are better, and keep hearing New Braunfels is a nice area. So I’m nervous but excited as well. Our house in FL has gone up $120k so that will help us with our next house.

Heard a lot of good things about the country. With the housing boom and stock boom the past year. Things are looking up. Jobs up, taxes down it should work out just fine for you. I figure if we are going to be lawless about political posts I would get my :2cents: in. :pound:

I live in southern MD and commute about 2 hours each way into DC. Hopefully your drive will improve. What makes it worth it is living on the Bay. Best of luck.