• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mountain West Power Rankings Week 2

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a muddled mess this is outside the top 3

1. San Diego State - They finally beat a team from the power 5!
2. Air Force - dominated Georgia State in every phase of the game, they look every bit as good as the team that won the division last year.
3. Boise State- Didn't look good in beating Washington State, a lot to work on still.
4. Nevada - I'll keep them here but their offense is struggling and their special teamers don't even know to not leave the endzone before kneeling on a kickoff
5. UNLV- Thus far they have been one of the least sucky of this group, they were in it with UCLA in the 3rd quarter still.
6. Wyoming- They hung in with Nebraska for around 2 and a half quarters before unraveling late
7. San Jose State- Their offense doesn't look so bad after Tulsa didn't give up an offensive touchdown to Ohio State in the first half.
8. Utah State- not good getting blown out by a team who's only other game was a blowout loss
9. Colorado State - They will be starting their 3rd QB in as many games this week.
10. New Mexico- losing to New Mexico State warrants a big drop
11. Fresno State- Failed to impress against their FCS opponent.
12. Hawai'i - barely beat Tennessee-Martin but at least they finally had a home game.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with Boise being #3. They probably don't deserve to be any higher at the moment.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm fine with Boise being #3. They probably don't deserve to be any higher at the moment.

Yes, it's a huge gap back to #4. Honestly I don't know how we're going to beat Air Force.