• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mother Fucker!!!

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While Mayfield was an idiot and embarrassed himself and the program it is totally different than anything that went on at Baylor. I have zero issue with laughing at the program I follow but at least be accurate with your insults.

Honestly for something like this I can't say that I disagree (Mixon and DGB you can argue though). I just think it's hilarious when Romeo goes full baylorfans on stuff

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly for something like this I can't say that I disagree (Mixon and DGB you can argue though). I just think it's hilarious when Romeo goes full baylorfans on stuff

IMO Mixon should have been gone and DGB was brought in just to soil the program by association without even playing a down.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barry Switzer. "They couldn't have caught my quarterbacks!!
1f602.png
:pound:
barrylaugh2.gif

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand how a guy that age would screw up, get drunk and basically make an ass of himself at 2:30 in the morning. But I have a problem with running from the cops. If he had been black and wearing a hoodie his chances of getting shot would have gone way up. So, part of his punishment should be 50 hours of community work at the Washington County (Arkansas) Sheriff's Department. They'd have him doing every shitty job they have like mopping out the drunk tank, cleaning toilets, washing nasty laundry, etc. while he was razzed by the officers for being white and slow. He didn't show the cops any respect and he didn't show any common sense. Maybe he would remember those 50 hours for a long time on top of a butt load of wind sprints and maybe not starting the first game..

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand how a guy that age would screw up, get drunk and basically make an ass of himself at 2:30 in the morning. But I have a problem with running from the cops. If he had been black and wearing a hoodie his chances of getting shot would have gone way up. So, part of his punishment should be 50 hours of community work at the Washington County (Arkansas) Sheriff's Department. They'd have him doing every shitty job they have like mopping out the drunk tank, cleaning toilets, washing nasty laundry, etc. while he was razzed by the officers for being white and slow. He didn't show the cops any respect and he didn't show any common sense. Maybe he would remember those 50 hours for a long time on top of a butt load of wind sprints and maybe not starting the first game..

Yeah, running from the cops is a little more serious than just being drunk. He's lucky the cops didn't beat his ass.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't read too much into these things, but seems about as genuine as you could get at least.
C5yT5AqVUAE-4yM.jpg

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't read too much into these things, but seems about as genuine as you could get at least.
C5yT5AqVUAE-4yM.jpg
You are too stupid to insult if you actually believe he wrote that.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^
Ghey AF. Anymore brilliant insights dumbass?
So you are so much of a homer that you actually believe he wrote it. Is it dark cherry or fruit punch kool aid they serving down there in Oklahoma, what ever it is, it's skrong.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree at one level: to be young, drunk and stupid is a right of passage for many of us. Being cocky, on top of the world, and drunk= a dangerous mix. As mentioned above, he's very lucky he's white.

I had the unfortunate experience, at about his age, of standing in front of a judge once: The judge told me, and the lawyers on both sides, that if I was not white, he'd "slam my ass behind bars so fast..." So yeah, I learned at an early age the advantages, and conversely the consequences that exist based on the color of your skin.

The worst thing about all this to me is, that he's the quarterback. And quarterback's are not supposed to be the ones getting in trouble-they're the ones who bail out their knucklehead teammates when they get in trouble. But other than that, meh.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are so much of a homer that you actually believe he wrote it. Is it dark cherry or fruit punch kool aid they serving down there in Oklahoma, what ever it is, it's skrong.

Of course he had help with it. But the kid is smart and he likely spent a lot of time working on it too along with whoever was helping him. This is a major event in his life. He's damn sorry he did it now but it doesn't mean he can't at least try to start making up for it. The apology is just one step. Give him a break. Let's see if he has to pay a price for the screw up. If he doesn't, then I'll be the first person to rag on the program for being too soft on him.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course he had help with it. But the kid is smart and he likely spent a lot of time working on it too along with whoever was helping him. This is a major event in his life. He's damn sorry he did it now but it doesn't mean he can't at least try to start making up for it. The apology is just one step. Give him a break. Let's see if he has to pay a price for the screw up. If he doesn't, then I'll be the first person to rag on the program for being too soft on him.

What would you consider to be acceptable?

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree at one level: to be young, drunk and stupid is a right of passage for many of us.
Alcohol usually trumps rational and reasonable thinking.

I had an encounter with the Juarez police and police station when I was a couple of years younger than Mayfield. Fortunately, bribery was pretty cheap in Mexico.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you consider to be acceptable?

50 hours of community service at the Washington County (Arkansas) Sheriff's Department, a butt load of sprints and not get to start the UTEP game. Not starting in that game would really bug him; he's got a nice streak going and it's a real sign that Stoops took something away from him. And I would hope Stoops would put him on notice that if he even gets caught spitting on the sidewalk, he will miss at least a game......maybe more depending on what he did. He's fine. He will be on fire now to prove he's not another Manziel.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hopefully he regrets his actions and not just getting caught. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C5yT5AqVUAE-4yM.jpg

Send him to North Korea IMO.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone could have helped him with the first line more.

"many more emotions than just one".