• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Underrated RB in the SEC

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be all for that if I still lived in SD. I'm up in Spokane, Wa. now. I do miss home.

I do like @BigKen idea of meeting other Pats fans from SportsHoopla. @cdumler7 would be cool to meet too.

Plus, I'd get to find out if BK hits like a bitch. LOL:dhd: :suds:

Never pick a fight with "the old guy" If you win you look bad and if you lose you look really bad!
What I'd really like is to get everybody together for a game! Anywhere! (almost)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be all for that if I still lived in SD. I'm up in Spokane, Wa. now. I do miss home.

I do like @BigKen idea of meeting other Pats fans from SportsHoopla. @cdumler7 would be cool to meet too.

Plus, I'd get to find out if BK hits like a bitch. LOL:dhd: :suds:

I used to drive through Spokane all the time when I lived up in Seattle. The wife and I always loved traveling that direction. Usually chose to go that way when we went to see family. Very much miss that part of the country.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to drive through Spokane all the time when I lived up in Seattle. The wife and I always loved traveling that direction. Usually chose to go that way when we went to see family. Very much miss that part of the country.

Washington was good to me during my time at Ft. Lewis. Had a girlfriend in Yakima I should have married. Just wasn't ready to settle down.....