• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Quadrant 1 Wins

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprising list for the teams with more than 7 Quadrant 1 victories this season.

10(Kansas)
8(Auburn, UNC, Villanova, Virginia)
7(Texas A&M, Xavier, LSU)

Yes, that's correct LSU has SEVEN Quadrant 1 wins this season. They have a really favorable schedule down the stretch(still not easy, but by SEC standards it is).

Their resume is really worth tracking IMO.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Surprising list for the teams with more than 7 Quadrant 1 victories this season.

10(Kansas)
8(Auburn, UNC, Villanova, Virginia)
7(Texas A&M, Xavier, LSU)

Yes, that's correct LSU has SEVEN Quadrant 1 wins this season. They have a really favorable schedule down the stretch(still not easy, but by SEC standards it is).

Their resume is really worth tracking IMO.
Of that list, I'm assuming that A&M and LSU must have several real lousy losses or they'd be ranked close to the rest of the group. They have about same good wins so...........

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of that list, I'm assuming that A&M and LSU must have several real lousy losses or they'd be ranked close to the rest of the group. They have about same good wins so...........

Texas A&M's worst loss is LSU. 8 of their 10 losses are to Q1 losses. Their only 2 that aren't Q1 losses are their homes losses to Florida(without 2 of their 3 leading scorers) and LSU. I wouldn't say any of their losses are lousy, they just have a bunch of them. But they've played the most Q1 games out of any team in the country.

LSU does have a couple bad losses to Stephen F. Austin and at Vandy.