• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most Over Rated Team In The Sec

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia may be the perennial favorites. Seems every year they come in with high expectations just to fail every year. Miss State has been disappointing imo. But is anyone more disappointing than Mizzou. They barely squeaked by Arky State, only slipped past Uconn 9-6 and got spanked by another basketball school Kentucky.
144349982592753_zpsgs53b6hb.jpg

Discuss........

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Fournette goes down I can see all the SEC tigers hitting rock bottom

Once they start facing better defensive lines and teams force their QB to pass I don't know if they can deal with it.

They are one dimensional and their defense does not seem to be what it has been recently. Won't be surprised if Arkansas beats them for the 2nd year in a row.

They recruit well so maybe they will get better, but if they don't - I think they fucked.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once they start facing better defensive lines and teams force their QB to pass I don't know if they can deal with it.

They are one dimensional and their defense does not seem to be what it has been recently. Won't be surprised if Arkansas beats them for the 2nd year in a row.

They recruit well so maybe they will get better, but if they don't - I think they fucked.
I agree and it will happen

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far it's Tennessee. Pre season had them as better and a dark horse for the conference title with a genius coach. Now that we are playing actual games they will be lucky to go bowling and genius is on the hot seat.

Honorable mention for Arky. Everyone thought they would control the LOS and wear down opponents. Not working out so well.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far it's Tennessee. Pre season had them as better and a dark horse for the conference title with a genius coach. Now that we are playing actual games they will be lucky to go bowling and genius is on the hot seat.

Honorable mention for Arky. Everyone thought they would control the LOS and wear down opponents. Not working out so well.

Maybe preseason. I got a good bit of flak from a few Tennessee fans for saying that in the preseason. They were being hyped up to a ridiculous amount.

But right now as of today, I'm actually going to say they are under-rated and stronger than people realize.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tennessee has been a major disappointment with the hype they had coming in. I'm still going with Mizzou tho their definitely not living up to being the reigning SEC west champions. They've looked awful so far

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe preseason. I got a good bit of flak from a few Tennessee fans for saying that in the preseason. They were being hyped up to a ridiculous amount.

But right now as of today, I'm actually going to say they are under-rated and stronger than people realize.
That hype faded fast

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Preseason it's definitely Auburn. Picked to win the conference......may not win a conference game :L

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at this on two levels......

#1 Most over rated by the SEC fan base/General fan base as a whole:

Three weeks ago would have said The Volunteers, today it is Texas A&M (Texas A&M is solid but will lose 4 in the toughest Conference in all CFB)

#2 Most over rated by their own fan base:

Hands down Mizzu, they finish with 5 losses at best.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at this on two levels......

#1 Most over rated by the SEC fan base/General fan base as a whole:

Three weeks ago would have said The Volunteers, today it is Texas A&M (Texas A&M is solid but will lose 4 in the toughest Conference in all CFB)

#2 Most over rated by their own fan base:

Hands down Mizzu, they finish with 5 losses at best.
Look at A&M's schedule. No way they lose 4....unless Auburn somehow beats them in College Station. I hope you're right

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TAMU's sched is weak as fuck... they just might crawl out of 6th place in the SECW

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU will get trounced when they play a team that can stop the run.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like what I was telling people at work about Georgia before the Alabama game and why I picked them to lose that game.

I'm going Vandy. They're not the cellar dweller piece of crap team like they have been the last few years, and they're definitely not as easy of a win as people make them out to be. Still at the bottom of the conference, but now they're at least competitive.