• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most embarrassing loss ever

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has crossed my mind if maybe you're just trying to ruffle mine feathers en sech

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The bottom line was Riley didn't have Nebraska ready to play against Iowa. We're going to see a lot more of this down the road.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line was Riley didn't have Nebraska ready to play against Iowa. We're going to see a lot more of this down the road.

Why the fuck do you always bring up dead threads that NEED to die

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why the fuck do you always bring up dead threads that NEED to die

This is a thread that should have died for sure and got resurrected also, but after being dormant for months... Lawrence Phillips found dead in cell

This thread here had only been dormant for a few days. Why don't you go and bitch at the poster who brought the LP is dead thread?

By the way, I don't always bring up threads that believe that should be dead, but I have seen tons of other threads that have been dormant for months, that have brought back.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a thread that should have died for sure and got resurrected also, but after being dormant for months... Lawrence Phillips found dead in cell

This thread here had only been dormant for a few days. Why don't you go and bitch at the poster who brought the LP is dead thread?

Well you ain't wrong there LOL

You just have made a habit of this though. The Ohio State thread... Ya just couldn't let it go.

We need a better main discussion thread because the 10k for ccg ain't a good reminder either.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well you ain't wrong there LOL

You just have made a habit of this though. The Ohio State thread... Ya just couldn't let it go.

We need a better main discussion thread because the 10k for ccg ain't a good reminder either.

I admit, I can't let it go. It bothers me to see my team not being prepared to compete against an improving Iowa team. Riley made them look like national champs, and all of us knows they aren't on that level.