• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montee Ball

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes no sense whatsoever that Montee is not being mentioned at all as a Heisman candidate...looking at his stats, he should be in everybody's top 5 but I can't find him on any Heisman pundit's ballot so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montee's having a great year. I still think Russell is having a better season, and i'm sort of afraid a strong Montee Ball campaign might hurt Russell's candidacy. That said, the last week there has definitely been some chatter of him as a Heisman candidate for the first time all season. The general response from the press seems to be "He's good, but he is helped because he is behind Wisconsin's line." Don't be surprised if the smalll discussion this week leads more people to take a serious look at his campaign. He probably won't win or even be a finalist, but Montee will definitely get some votes and some national recognition this year.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I won't argue that Russell is having a better year and probably the top candidate from the team, it annoys me that Richardson and James are being mentioned and Montee is not.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it selfish to hope that Montee doesn't get to NYC, and wants to come back next year for another shot? Cause we need him next year to get to a good bowl game given the gap the Badgers will have at QB.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine why Montee would stick around. Runningbacks have short NFL careers. If he gets some good feedback, he should go to the draft and get started. He can come back and finish his degree and coach up some new runningbacks in 10 years. :D

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one hell of a sweet spin move on that one TD run in..uh..I think that was in the 3rd maybe?