• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Montalban's Official Bitch About tHe Warriors Superthread

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every loose ball and contested rebound goes to the opposition. And the ridiculous turnovers. Much to lackadaisical. They beg to the refs for help instead of putting in the work required on defense.
Maybe, if you actually paid attention you would know that they out rebounded the Griz & had more fast break points. They lost because they were having an off night shooting. FG% was like 38% or something close to it for both 2's & 3's.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, if you actually paid attention you would know that they out rebounded the Griz & had more fast break points. They lost because they were having an off night shooting. FG% was like 38% or something close to it for both 2's & 3's.
Plus the ridiculous turnovers. And then Curry and Durant quitting on the team.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the ridiculous turnovers. And then Curry and Durant quitting on the team.
Umm, Curry had a game high 38 pts last night. Yea that's a quitter alright.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, Curry had a game high 38 pts last night. Yea that's a quitter alright.
Uhm, Curry quit on the team when they were only 8 points down by getting himself kicked out of the game on an extremely childish move..

Fish

Hoopla Cash
$ 630.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Celtics fan but I found myself rooting for Curry since he came out of nowhere and seemed like a good kid.

The constant out of the mouth mouth guard deal really annoyed me, but I said so what. The he decides to throw that gross ass mouth guard of his at a fan.

Then he's got to come out and bitch about a simple statement one of his sponsors made. Then he has to go get even more political.

Now he throws his gross ass mouth guard at a ref.

Hey Steffie, fuck you. Glad to see you made it on top with the rest of the entitled nba thugstars.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhm, Curry quit on the team when they were only 8 points down by getting himself kicked out of the game on an extremely childish move..
That's right, I'm sure he was pissed about not getting his and one because he intended to get kicked out all along. :scratch:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew Steph & KD were quitters!
Curry pulled the same shit two years ago in the finals against Cleveland. he knew they weren't going to win so got himself kicked out of the game.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is starting to soynd like Draymond, that idiot is rubbing off on him. That's disappointing

Based on KD's previous career history, I think the biggest complaint about him was he wasn't assertive enough. Now he's too assertive? Can't win, imo.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay, @Montalban is back.

Who needs Wiggy when we got all the gold he'll be posting.

Sky is falling. Warriors 1-2. Trade EVERYONE. Fire Kerr. Sell the team back to Cohan.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yay, @Montalban is back.

Who needs Wiggy when we got all the gold he'll be posting.

Sky is falling. Warriors 1-2. Trade EVERYONE. Fire Kerr. Sell the team back to Cohan.
All I ask is that they give me an effort. If not, I will continue on full blast. Hustle takes no talent, it just takes "want to" there is no excuse for highly paid professional athletes to not give their best effort.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I ask is that they give me an effort. If not, I will continue on full blast. Hustle takes no talent, it just takes "want to" there is no excuse for highly paid professional athletes to not give their best effort.

It's 3 games in. The Warriors only had 5 pre-season games, where some teams I believe had 7 or 8, and also included a trip to China. That means limited practice time and limited in-game conditioning.

I do agree with you on the defensive side though. Their effort has either been bad, or their IQ has not been where it needs to be. This will need to be sorted out and I have every reason to believe it will.

But you literally only show up when the Warriors have a bad game or even a sloppy effort in a win. So no one takes you seriously with your "full blast".

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far they are three for three on lackadaisical ef
It's 3 games in. The Warriors only had 5 pre-season games, where some teams I believe had 7 or 8, and also included a trip to China. That means limited practice time and limited in-game conditioning.

I do agree with you on the defensive side though. Their effort has either been bad, or their IQ has not been where it needs to be. This will need to be sorted out and I have every reason to believe it will.

But you literally only show up when the Warriors have a bad game or even a sloppy effort in a win. So no one takes you seriously with your "full blast".
So far the team is 3 for 3 on lackadaisical effort. I don't give credit when someone only does what they are paid to do, that's why you don't hear from me much when they win. They are the most talented team in the league and should be winning; they don't get credit from me for just doing what they are supposed to do.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far they are three for three on lackadaisical ef

So far the team is 3 for 3 on lackadaisical effort. I don't give credit when someone only does what they are paid to do, that's why you don't hear from me much when they win. They are the most talented team in the league and should be winning; they don't get credit from me for just doing what they are supposed to do.

So can I ask, just in general, what would your ideal record for the season be? Since they're the most talented team and should be winning.

Do you expect them to win every game? Which they are supposed to do right?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Montalban

I also find it extremely hilarious that you never give the opposing team any credit at all for winning. Houston game was absolutely sloppy defensively, but Houston played a phenomenal game too. Grizzlies are always tough in their own building and Gasol and Conley were amazing. All you do is just shit on the Warriors like they're supposed to go 82-0.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Celtics fan but I found myself rooting for Curry since he came out of nowhere and seemed like a good kid.

The constant out of the mouth mouth guard deal really annoyed me, but I said so what. The he decides to throw that gross ass mouth guard of his at a fan.

Then he's got to come out and bitch about a simple statement one of his sponsors made. Then he has to go get even more political.

Now he throws his gross ass mouth guard at a ref.

Hey Steffie, fuck you. Glad to see you made it on top with the rest of the entitled nba thugstars.

Just be honest, it's got nothing to do with the mouth guard and everything to do with his politics for you.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tell me how you feel about "DNP - Rest."

b848efb5-06a1-4c3a-9157-c76bfd3b7803.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on KD's previous career history, I think the biggest complaint about him was he wasn't assertive enough. Now he's too assertive? Can't win, imo.

I wouldn't describe that as assertive. He has never been cocky, but he wins one ring with great players around him and now he is showing off his lone ring? It just doesn't sound like him, that's all.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So can I ask, just in general, what would your ideal record for the season be? Since they're the most talented team and should be winning.

Do you expect them to win every game? Which they are supposed to do right?
They should win 60 games since the West is tougher this year from top to bottom and everyone will be gunning for the Warriors.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should win 60 games since the West is tougher this year from top to bottom and everyone will be gunning for the Warriors.

So if they lose 22 games, does that mean it was a shit effort every time? Just wanting to know for future reference.