• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Money Down.....

Who

• Summer

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Dixie

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Cole "Bay-Bay"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The internet always seems to hype up these kinds of things with crazy outrageous ideas and then get unhappy when it doesn't turn out what they expected. Just because someone somewhere wanted Kurt to be banging Stephanie behind HHH's back with Dixie Carter involved in the 3 way leading to them having a giant orgy on Raw doesn't mean the angle is DOA if it's anything less than that.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I mean look at all the great AA matches we've had in the past several months, like their matches against..or...hmmmm I'm drawing a blank. Oh that's right they haven't had any. Seriously don't act like American Alpha was setting the world on fire as a SD tag team, they weren't being used so this at least gives Jason Jordan a big push. And Chad Gable had a great match against AJ the other week. If SD didn't want to push them as a team let them split up and get pushed as single stars.
You are,right, they were not using AA and I guess their singles careers are better than not being used at all. I just feel like this angle would have worked better for someone new coming to WWE, not an already established talent. I mean, what's the end game here? Jordan's real father makes Angle take a paternity test, and then Angle is fires for lying?

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are,right, they were not using AA and I guess their singles careers are better than not being used at all. I just feel like this angle would have worked better for someone new coming to WWE, not an already established talent. I mean, what's the end game here? Jordan's real father makes Angle take a paternity test, and then Angle is fires for lying?

Considering the rumors are to build towards an Angle/HHH match, I could see Jordan getting a push and the result is nepotism claims by Stephanie, leading to hostility between the two sides.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But we might see is this is the push Mr. Kennedy was going to get when he was going to be revealed as Vince's son before he got himself suspended and they went to the comedy character hornswoggle. Kennedy was going to get a massive push at that time so they could just be using that storyline for this and give Jordan a big push.