• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Missouri Coaches Spend More Time Trashing Nebraska Than Selling Their Own School"

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't blame them; Bo's given them plenty of ammo.

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5:30 cost us a Big 12 championship and a BCS bowl win.

Sidenote: If I ever see Ed Cunningham in a dark alley...

it was their revenge after suh treated sunshine gabbert like a rag doll.

by then people had figured out we were tmart or bust so someone else would have knocked him probably tamu dirty ass later that season.

The coaches fault that year was putting everything on tmart. that year still hurts should have been bcs bowl

blkflagmafia

BANG BANG BLACK FLAG GBR!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scroll down a few to "Feb 4 Seg 2: Nate Clouse of HuskerOnline.com" segment.

Nothing surprising to me. I've pointed out before how easy it would be to trash NU's program when recruiting a kid.

happens all the time in the SEC that why money bags is the deciding factor. and honestly were easy to trash part of that's bo the other is are big game showing .

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tommy Frazier was a stuttering mess when he came to Nebraska.

I know this was before your time, but Oklahoma had a QB back in 1979/1980 who was a terrible communicator and hard to understand, but ended up in Congress from 1995 to 2003 and was very well articulated. He must have taken some speech courses in college.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it was their revenge after suh treated sunshine gabbert like a rag doll.

by then people had figured out we were tmart or bust so someone else would have knocked him probably tamu dirty ass later that season.

The coaches fault that year was putting everything on tmart. that year still hurts should have been bcs bowl

I agree. A really good coaching staff may have taken that team as far as the NC game.