• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Minor League Baseball

Minor League Baseball is...

• More fun than the Majors.

• A lot of fun.

• Underrated.

• Overrated.

• I'd watch if I was bored, but not usually.

• Serves it's purpose of development, but not entertaining.

• Potato salad.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We currently live just south of Minneapolis/St. Paul. We have a much better time (at a much lower hit to the wallet) going to a St. Paul Saints game than a Twins game. This is provided the Astros aren't playing the Twins.

The seats are better, the crowd is more fun, getting to the game and parking are much easier, the entertainment between innings is hilarious. For example, this is how they "Drag" the infield after the 3rd & 7th innings.....
6bd94c-20150521-052115saints14.jpg

Maybe if I was a Twins fan, my outlook would be different, but he overall experience for me at a Saints game is much more fun.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How far are you from Buford? I have some family there

About an hour northeast with no traffic, so basically 2 hours. I work there.

I spent about 6 months on a job between Calhoun and Dalton. Used to go down to Governor's in Rome on the weekends. If that tells you how long ago that was.

Sportsguy9695

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,818.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like minor league baseball a lot. they all have those little games between innings that the majors dont do

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like minor league baseball a lot. they all have those little games between innings that the majors dont do
And everything is cheaper and almost no matter where you sit you're practically right on the field and it's still quality baseball and a lot of them have nice ballparks as well.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We currently live just south of Minneapolis/St. Paul. We have a much better time (at a much lower hit to the wallet) going to a St. Paul Saints game than a Twins game. This is provided the Astros aren't playing the Twins.

The seats are better, the crowd is more fun, getting to the game and parking are much easier, the entertainment between innings is hilarious. For example, this is how they "Drag" the infield after the 3rd & 7th innings.....
6bd94c-20150521-052115saints14.jpg

Maybe if I was a Twins fan, my outlook would be different, but he overall experience for me at a Saints game is much more fun.

That's Mike Veeck. Much like his dad, he is a born entertainer. The Saints are definitely a lot of fun.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to take my son to see the NJ Jackals tonight at Yogi Berra stadium in Montclair.....Definitely hitting the Fork in the Road Pub for a few cold ones.....

JohnU

Aristocratic Hoosier
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's about expectations.
The problem with minor league ball is that the majority of fans have zero idea what they are even doing at the game unless it's for the nachos or the fireworks. So it's hard to find people who can discuss it with any sense of credibility.

The seating and such makes the games worth it. I do indy ball a lot (see avatar <----------------------) so that's a slightly different approach.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Captains are about 10 minutes from my house, Akron is less than hour and the Scrappers are just over an hour. I usually do several Captains games with the fam and one or two Indians games.

I think Minor League games are a lot fun. Plus, if the kids are done after the 5th or 6th inning, no big deal.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ever go to one of those old bladder busts promotions and some dumb chick walks in, pay the cover, and before even getting her first beer she goes immediately to the bathroom.....lol ive never seen a more angry mob in my life