• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Minnesota Prediction thread...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the Nittany Lions 27-24 in a very close game.

Hopefully Belton and the TEs continue to produce and free up ARob

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again the defense mostly secondary looks like crap.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense really stepped up in second half. Offense blew some golden chances in second half, especially after the fumble and when they fumbled it away at the 2 yard line going in.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep blaming the offense and I keep blaming the defense. Lets agree the team needs some work. :nod:

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense still has a long way to go to improve, but it appears as though Butler and crew may have finally learned how to make adjustments during the game.

On the other hand, you can't win by scoring 10 points. The offense has struggled to score in the first quarter, and now seems to be struggling throughout the entire game.

This late in the season I fully understand that the lack of depth is killing us. I expect more of the same next year with alot more freshmen as our depth, then the following year to have us back to form.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year Hackenburg will be running for his life with so many new o-lineman.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense still has a long way to go to improve, but it appears as though Butler and crew may have finally learned how to make adjustments during the game.

On the other hand, you can't win by scoring 10 points. The offense has struggled to score in the first quarter, and now seems to be struggling throughout the entire game.

This late in the season I fully understand that the lack of depth is killing us. I expect more of the same next year with alot more freshmen as our depth, then the following year to have us back to form.

The defense needs more speed, especially in secondary and they have recruited it.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next year Hackenburg will be running for his life with so many new o-lineman.

Smith, Gilliam and Diff all return, heard great things from people about Nelson, Mahon and Hartman (3 freshman redshirting) plus we have Mangiro at center or guard and if they Land Elumanor, they should have a pretty damn good line.

Mahon will be a beast, we really just need to find 1 more out of Hartman, Mangiro and possibly Elumanor...Think Nelson will rotate at both tackles.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elumanor is a Texas A&M commit what news you got that he might switch to PSU? He has already switched from Razorbacks to A&M so hopefully he changes his mind again.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elumanor is a Texas A&M commit what news you got that he might switch to PSU? He has already switched from Razorbacks to A&M so hopefully he changes his mind again.

He's actually already switched twice, UCLA, Arky, A&M. He's in contact with staff, supposedly going to visit and parents are leaning towards PSU because its closer to home.

bonham

We are
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith, Gilliam and Diff all return, heard great things from people about Nelson, Mahon and Hartman (3 freshman redshirting) plus we have Mangiro at center or guard and if they Land Elumanor, they should have a pretty damn good line.

Mahon will be a beast, we really just need to find 1 more out of Hartman, Mangiro and possibly Elumanor...Think Nelson will rotate at both tackles.

I feel like Gilliam has been around for a million years

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is like Mike Hart for Michigan played 7 years straight. :L